pCARS Patch Notes - 1.4

1.3 is the one for Xbone, on the PS4 we go from 1.2 to 1.4 read it somewhere on the PC forum stated by Ian...
Well it would be downright silly if they would forget to include the fixes from 1.3 no?

Well it would be downright silly if they would forget to include the fixes from 1.3 no?
I've learned to not doubt the opportunity for silliness to reign supreme.

I was wondering the same thing since there is no direct call out (of inclusion of 1.3 fixes) in 1.4 patch notes. Glad someone else noticed it and asked SMS.

* PS4 - Anisotropic filtering has been increased to help reduce blurry textures.
* PS4 - Temporal anti-aliasing has been further optimized. This reduces the ghosting effect and additionaly gives the player full control via a slider to tweak the resulting image according to personal preference:cheers:

Great news, While most of the time i dont notice the blurring...Tight tracks like Azure circuit and the road tracks the blurring is terrible and really prominent.

Xbone frame rate fixes, AI tyre wear... they're certainly spreading the goodness around with this patch. 👍

Says that older Fanatec wheel support has been "Improved" but not "Fixed". Maybe there will still be some problems with them.

This patch can't come soon enough, I've had the game since launch day and I've only completed about twenty laps because of the broken Fanatec support.
Luckily for me I bought GT6 about two weeks ago and I've been having an absolute blast getting to know it again after years away from the series.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
And....
slightlymadstudios.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Can't wait for the patch to go live on ps4.. glad all my settings are written down or printed out. With the first xbox patch it was recommended you reset all controls to default after installing the patch. So pro tip.. screenshot or save your settings now because resetting to default will likely also be recommended for the ps4 patch.

Can't wait for the patch to go live on ps4.. glad all my settings are written down or printed out. With the first xbox patch it was recommended you reset all controls to default after installing the patch. So pro tip.. screenshot or save your settings now because resetting to default will likely also be recommended for the ps4 patch.
Ahhhhhhhhhh ****!!!!!! :banghead: Well at least the patch is a ways out for PS4. :P

The AI and tyres in the wet is the biggest thing for me....i cant say ive noticed any blurring. Will that fix graphical glitches like on top of the tyre walls at Cadwell?

From what I've read, the 1.3 patch was mostly to address issues with the Xbox One controller inputs. There have been some rather specific Xbox issues......

Any other fixes that were in 1.3 will be included in the PS4's 1.4 patch.

From what I've read, the 1.3 patch was mostly to address issues with the Xbox One controller inputs. There have been some rather specific Xbox issues......

Any other fixes that were in 1.3 will be included in the PS4's 1.4 patch.
There was a 1.3 patch for the PC also which corrected a couple of things. One of them was the garage at Zolder where the car would crash trying to leave the garage to enter the track.

There is a thread here that holds all the patch details.

Back