Peugeot Teases “Mystery Concept Car,” Could Be a Gran Turismo 6 Virtual Racer

• Thread starter F1jocker12
  • 176 comments
Thats not what i meant, i mean Peugeot hasn't hinted at it being a VGT. That form of not enough information.
I know what you meant... Do you think I try to convince you about something? The title is clear enough - "Could be"... Will see mate, will see...

Last edited:
Racing version of Onyx?

The video referenced to GT at some point. Also it looks like the typical VGT introduction video so.

At least the designer's speech sounds like something I'd hear in a VGT presentation video, yes. And it's funny you mentioned the Onyx, because someone else thinks the exact same thing...

http://www.tf1.fr/auto-moto/actuali...-gran-turismo-s-annonce-en-video-8597575.html (credit for the original find goes to @doblocruiser)

And remember, Auto-Moto was the one who got the scoop that revealed the design of Alpine's VGT...

Racing version of Onyx?

The video referenced to GT at some point. Also it looks like the typical VGT introduction video so.

I would say less VGT more Peugeot. Or any design teaser video you can think of.

The old teaser image for Peugeot's VGT:
i1Hlck8uC50IPuH.jpg

It fits to the video almost perfectly.

It does, except for that rear spoiler. I didn't see one in that computer render that is shown during the video, unless I missed something. Or maybe the car may have two versions too, who knows?

It does, except for that rear spoiler. I didn't see one in that computer render that is shown during the video, unless I missed something. Or maybe the car may have two versions too, who knows?
Looks like adaptive areo.

The skecthes being drawn in the video match the ones leaked weeks ago. My money is on this being the machine Peugeot will release for GT6.

Edit: to further iterate here's the image

original

It has this whiff of Citroen's own GT concept, doesn't it? You know, the GT by Citroen, the car that isn't labled as a VGT and yet would fit really well with the program? It should be something interesting, this car...

I
It has this whiff of Citroen's own GT concept, doesn't it? You know, the GT by Citroen, the car that isn't labled as a VGT and yet would fit really well with the program? It should be something interesting, this car...

Oh I also definately agree. Definately has the GT Citroen feel to it.

Still, time will tell if it may show up in GT6, who knows.

Oh I also definately agree. Definately has the GT Citroen feel to it.

Still, time will tell if it may show up in GT6, who knows.

Well, we may not have to wait long to know if this is indeed Peugeot's VGT; the car seems to have a real-size scale model made already, so a full unveiling may not take that long to happen...

Looks like adaptive areo.

That appears to be true. In this frame, which I'm assuming to be the rear end based on the sketches, there's something that looks like a small spoiler and it doesn't look like a fixed one. I could be wrong though.
imagem.png

The rear end does have a certain Citroen GT feel to it. Another car that gives me the same feel is the Merc VGT.

Last edited:
Judging by that image, it appears to have multiple colours, and doesn't look like an Onyx as much as I thought.

Back