Peugeot Teases “Mystery Concept Car,” Could Be a Gran Turismo 6 Virtual Racer

• Thread starter F1jocker12
  • 176 comments
Man, did I see that picture so many times already... But I guess it had to be posted here as well, since it wasn't previously. And so far, no additional news about the car. Guess it might take a while to be revealed.

35l5f0j.jpg

This doesn't look half bad either

Beautiful, but still it looks on the likeness of Onyx.

It does have some similarities, but it doesn't seem to be a new Onyx, but rather a different take on the same concept. A supercar with the brand's new design language, in a way.

So the trailer's out without a single notification about the car coming to the game... Guess we will have to wait for a release date still.

From what I heard, if my ears aren't broken, was that the car has 875 hp with a 875 kg weight... Holy schnozle. It's Peugeot's own Koenigsegg One:1!

Last edited:
Ah, typical PD release date, should've known. Peugeot revealed their car quicker than PD's "coming soon" date... Oh well, it's not like I didn't expect that. Also, it's 875, not 865 hp power/kg weight. Still doesn't change that much, that is bonkers.
Very soon is likely this week or the next.

Very soon is likely this week or the next.

I'm betting on next week, to be honest. Although you never know, it could come near the end of this week...

Also, I am a bit dissapointed that it's going to be an AWD car, I would have loved for this to be a MR car. But then again, with 875 hp, it's probably better to have some degree of grip...

Awesome :bowdown:

Btw like in the Alpine trailer there are "tracks" that i don't recognize.

Engine is a 3.2 liter v6 turbo with 875CH :eek:

Last edited:
This car is beautiful ! :drool:

The update will arrive probably this weekend or next week :)

More or less like sparkytooth has said. Also, I just noticed something:

i1JSgZqMnptm8C.jpg

I spot with my little eye something beggining with a "d". Detailed interior for the Pug? I can clearly see a steering wheel and its rack in there... Also, the car has no side windows. Eh?

Edit: Aaaand speaking of sparky, he tree'd me. With the exact same picture, no less. :lol:

I could be wrong of course , wouldn't be the first time :lol:

Happens to all of us, being wrong. :lol: On the plus side, the seasonal for the car may be held at Spa from what we see. Or then again, maybe not, haha.

I just hope that PD can be reasonable for a change, and not set this car up with "excessive understeer" settings. There's no giant wings on the Pug, so we can get by without brutal aero settings.

Most likely be darkened like FT1 and VIZIV

Well that wouldn't make a lick of sense, really. Showing a transparent windshield only to black it out ingame... I mean, that's just not right. If PD doesn't want to give most of these cars detailed GT6 interiors, why do they show them like this?

I wonder if there will be a racing version as well.....Peugeot Sport was involved during development and it would be nice to see their car in official factory colors!

Well that wouldn't make a lick of sense, really. Showing a transparent windshield only to black it out ingame... I mean, that's just not right. If PD doesn't want to give most of these cars detailed GT6 interiors, why do they show them like this?
Because VIZIV and FT1 VGT has modeled and visible interior(same level as Peugeot VGT), and yet it isnt in game.

And its PD itself who didnt get any sense.

This one appears to have an interior on the low poly premium model.

Yeah, other pictures show the same:

i1Qp0iqZYYx0HO.jpg

If this car won't have a detailed interior when we get for the game, it'll be a very hard pill to swallow.

I don't think thats safe.

Eh, let's not take safety too seriously with these cars; the Chaparral 2X is the ultimate proof that safety is not the number one concern for most of these companies... :lol: Although it is pretty surprising to see a Peugot being rather unsafe, that will pose some concerns when racing other cars.

"Ok, what is riding besides me? Wait, I can't see s:censored:t, only gray! Curse you, car designers! :mad:"

Back