Porsche Is Confirmed For GT Sport - Extended Trailer Released

• Thread starter Rob-F1-Fan
  • 558 comments
17855254_460550824284513_7226864117483805641_o.jpg
17879808_460550594284536_4017331478245018663_o.jpg

I am so excited I'm going to explode ohhh myyyy yessssss
Just woke up... Am I still dreaming!!?? I'm seeing the GPorscheOAT on a scape!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

*Checks news**search gifs*

sick-southpark-cartman-crying.gif

Yessssss. I've wanted this for so long. I even left Beta feedback about wanting Porches in the game. This is truly fantastic news.

This is just fantastic. Another reason to buy GTSport! Great. Porsche is the only carbrand I really missed in GT-games. No RUF anymore, just Porsche.

I'll take one Harley-Quinn 911
911_gt2_evo_1995.jpg
I'm definitely not one to shoot down people's hopes and dreams. However, if it's not 2009 or newer, I doubt it'll be in this game.

Though, I did suspect the 917 from one of the early trailers would ellude to that classic Porsche. It just might be for the historical facts part of the game(or maybe not :sly: ).

Forza will have more cars, more Porsche but seriously all the cars in Forza 6 look like toys. They have no presence, so many shortcuts because (mainly) of outsourcing. If I want lots of cars : I buy Forza, when I want to spend time in time trial, photo mode and replays with a single car : GT.

Nice! I hope the GT3 RS isn't the only one, though. I hope we also get a Cayman (981 please), 919 for Gr. 1, 911 RSR for Gr. 3 and maybe another one for Gr. 4 (Cayman GT4 Clubsport maybe?).

Forza will have more cars, more Porsche but seriously all the cars in Forza 6 look like toys. They have no presence, so many shortcuts because (mainly) of outsourcing. If I want lots of cars : I buy Forza, when I want to spend time in time trial, photo mode and replays with a single car : GT.
Outsourcing is not the cause of it. Nor do they look that much different than GTS. What the main difference comes from is the lighting model. GTS has the interiors down, but as far as exteriors go, they are relatively similar, plus they're also modeling less of a vehicle than Forza is.

Either way, this is great news for all!

-> While I'm glad that Porsche is now part of the GT-universe.

-> But, I was a bit let down for PD just showing the 997.1 GT3 RS only. PD could've give fans some goosebumps by featuring KY's own yellow 996.1 GT3 (from GT3:A-Spec) along with the 991.1 side-by-side!

-> At least PD tried their best.

We don't even know what will and will not be possible with said livery editor, how can you be sure?

I'm just going to assume you can do that, because painting a car purple is the simplest thing you could ever do with a livery editor.

-> While I'm glad that Porsche is now part of the GT-universe.

-> I was a bit let down for PD just showing the 997.1 GT3 RS only. PD could've give fans some goosebumps by featuring KY's own yellow 996.1 GT3 (from GT3:A-Spec) along with the 991.1 side-by-side!

-> At least PD tried their best.
They want to keep part of the surprise going, the p2 beta is 4 days ahead, so we don't exactly know how many porsches will come, but man, the overall GPorscheOAT (991 GT3 RS) being shown as GTS' "showcase Porsche"??!! :embarrassed::embarrassed:

sick-southpark-cartman-crying.gif

Back