Porsche Is Confirmed For GT Sport - Extended Trailer Released

• Thread starter Rob-F1-Fan
  • 558 comments
I'm just going to assume you can do that, because painting a car purple is the simplest thing you could ever do with a livery editor.

Obviously, but we're talking about PD... remember the GT5 color chips you could only use once? :P

With that said, purple was an OEM color so it's probably going to be in the game anyway. Interesting to see they're not using the new 991.2 RS.

Outsourcing is not the cause of it. Nor do they look that much different than GTS. What the main difference comes from is the lighting model. GTS has the interiors down, but as far as exteriors go, they are relatively similar, plus they're also modeling less of a vehicle than Forza is.

Either way, this is great news for all!
The Forzavista mode is an amazing tool. For good and bad things, and it's not only a matter of lighting or some missing polygons. Some elements have no shaders. Maybe, I'm wrong, but it's my perception as a Forza 5, FH2, Forza 6 and now FH3 player.

I'm just going to assume you can do that, because painting a car purple is the simplest thing you could ever do with a livery editor.
Well you don't need a livery editor to paint a car, although it is a method that you should be able to use as an alternate method. What you really need is a Hue Selector in the paintshop.

gt2_mercedes_benz_clk_gtr.jpg

What about all the other 99.9% of the content that was shown in trailers , etc , and made the final game aswell?

Those are rare ocasions , otherwise , following that logic, we can't even say GT Sport itself will exist, because nothing we see is guaranteed to be in the game.

What about all the other 99.9% of the content that was shown in trailers , etc , and made the final game aswell?
Now we've gone to 99.9%!

:lol:

I get that you missed the point, but the rebuttal of "look at all the stuff in the trailer that was true!" is still an amusing one.

Those are rare ocasions , otherwise , following that logic, we can't even say GT Sport itself will exist, because nothing we see is guaranteed to be in the game.
Oh, you mean that thing that PD have also done twice in the past?

Flame bait?
Five Reasons Why Cars Are Better in GTsport than Forza! You won't believe the 4th!
It's my opinion on what used to be Gran Turismo Planet.
This is a thread for Porsche in GTS, not what you think is wrong with Forza.

It's also still GT Planet and thus kind of attitude has never been acceptable, so don't try and suggest it has.

It's not a debate or discussion, either stop with the Forza baiting or get given a holiday.

@Tornado saying that Porsches might not be in GT Sport because 1 car wasn't included in an old GT game isn't logical either.

It is more likely that Porsche will be in the final game than not.

Bet this contributed to the delay!

I don't mind the delay if this is what we got out of it!

@Tornado you mentioned that there was content in GT that was shown in trailers before that didn't make the final cut , replying to someone that said that Porsche was guaranteed to be in GT Sport , implying that it could not be (wich you might be right , we never know.

And i said that we can't be always thinking that will be the case otherwise nothing shown is certain to be in the game. It is just more likely that Porsche will be in GT Sport than not.

This is a thread for Porsche in GTS, not what you think is wrong with Forza.

It's also still GT Planet and thus kind of attitude has never been acceptable, so don't try and suggest it has.

It's not a debate or discussion, either stop with the Forza baiting or get given a holiday.
In Forza forum, I see no problem when the many GT flaws are pointed out. The converse should be true. I don't consider my opinion as a flame bait.

In Forza forum, I see no problem when the many GT flaws are pointed out. The converse should be true. I don't consider my opinion as a flame bait.
It's just an instance where it can be perceived that way. I don't think there is any more to it so it's probably better to move on from it.

Which part of this not being a debate or discussion was confusing?

Drop the subject now or you will be on holiday from GTP for a week.

@Tornado you mentioned that there was content in GT that was shown in trailers before that didn't make the final cut , replying to someone that said that Porsche was guaranteed to be in GT Sport , implying that it could not be
The conversation didn't start with what TS050 said.

I... am...... freaking out...... right now............:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I've always wanted to drive Porsche cars in a Gran Turismo game, more specifically the newest iteration of the 911 GT3 RS. I have gone about that for some time here in the forums (I even wrote a status message for that), and look what pops up!! Porsche finally coming to GT Sport, AND they show us the 911 GT3 RS!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

With all the incredibly awesome games to have come out for the PS4 this year (Persona 5 and NieR: Automata to name a few), now this announcement?! Man. What a time to be alive. What a time to be a PS4 owner :D:D:D:D:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

Back