PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,930 comments
Nismo 400R '95 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.42

Engine SWAP: VR38DETT-GT-R-NISMO

Wide body car.

Rims size 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide - Need also any Roll cage.

Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing A

Top five 800PP car anywhere. Top speed , grip and excelent drivability.

View attachment 1323707View attachment 1323708View attachment 1323709View attachment 1323710

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Cool setup!
I wonder if it would be better to add an anti-lag turbo to it instead of manipulating the downforce?
PP points without downforce manipulation are approximately 792, after adding anti lag turbo it increases to 796

Nissan Silvia K'S Type S S14 '94 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP ENGINE - 1.41

Engine swap : LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)
WIDE CAR
Rims up to you
Width Wide
Offset Wide.

Front St
Side St
Rear St
Wing Custom.

View attachment 1320273View attachment 1320274View attachment 1320275View attachment 1320276

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano, I tried putting this setting on my car but the downforce figures cannot match.

Stock car has 0 0 downforce.
Add front spoiler - add 100 front.
Add rear diffuser - add 100 front and 100 rear.
Add custom wing - add 200 rear.
Total 200 front and 300 rear max.

I don't know how you get 100 front downforce with stock front bumper and 371 rear with just custom wing.

The rest of the tune still works great. I just adjusted my downforce to 100/300 and it works well enough. Just confused how your car has these numbers that's all. I used hundreds of your tunes and never come across a big discrepancy like this :confused:

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, I tried putting this setting on my car but the downforce figures cannot match.

Stock car has 0 0 downforce.
Add front spoiler - add 100 front.
Add rear diffuser - add 100 front and 100 rear.
Add custom wing - add 200 rear.
Total 200 front and 300 rear max.

I don't know how you get 100 front downforce with stock front bumper and 371 rear with just custom wing.

The rest of the tune still works great. I just adjusted my downforce to 100/300 and it works well enough. Just confused how your car has these numbers that's all. I used hundreds of your tunes and never come across a big discrepancy like this :confused:
Yes , it was a mistake because i'd copy and paste an old setting to write this one. Here are the right parts.

Front A
Side A
Rear St
Wing Custom.

It's wacky that the roll cage sometimes raises or lowers the pp rating.
roll cage is a bit of extra weight, can change PP any direction.
rims also have impact, every single step away from default can increase or decrease pp, but in my opinion wide tyres has such a huge benefit on traction (generally) that it is definitly worth the cost.

Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5 16 EvoII '91 - 700PP - Sport Hard Tires - SWAP - All Track - 1.42

Engine SWAP: M159-AMG-GT3-'20

Wide body car.

Rims size 17" - Offset Wide

Front A - Rear B - Wing B

It's impossible to add front grip without losing a lot of PP=Power. I first set the car without ballast , very fast , around 3:50 on Le Mans , but it was very lazy on others technical track needing + grip. Then i've added some 75kg rear ballast + a few more rake + few more front downforce for the same power. It work better in my opinion.I hate lazzy cars. It also help to contain the wheel spin loading rear end , it's still wild sometime , you can use TC1 to manage the power if you want. It's ok , i would like to add some front grip but the performance is falling too much .

View attachment 1323376View attachment 1323377View attachment 1323378View attachment 1323379

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I corrected the Mercedes. I changed the front axle settings from the previous Mercedes tune (no swap egine)
negative camber angle - 2.8 -> 2.5
toe angle \/ 0.10 -> /\ 0.05
turns perfectly
And!
I drove in the Le Mans race - setup fuel map 6, hard racing tires, tcs 1, automatic gear, if you let off the gas earlier before the corners (lift and coast), it will allow you to drive 5-6 laps. Full attack 3 laps. It's nice to ride lap 4/03-4/06.

Greetings

Toyota GR Supra RZ '20 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track- SWAP - 1.42

Engine SWAP: 1LR-GUE-LFA

Wide body.
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing B

Gran Turismo® 7_20240130164543.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240130164551.jpg

To set the gears:
Set finall gear to max 5.000
Set top speed (Auto) to mini 200kmh
Set final gear again to 2.000
Set each gear to ratio showed on the graph.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240130164559.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240130164609.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hello praiano63, I tried the Nismo 400R Swap at the Deep Forest Circuit and had a funny behavior from the car. At the last left hand turn before the final streight, in the middle of the curve, the front end digs in and swing left, the back swing out and lose control if I don't slow down anough. I tries it at 700pp and got the same result. Can you try it and see if you get the same behavior?
Thanks.

Toyota Alphard Ex Lounge '18 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.42

Front B - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

View attachment 1323979View attachment 1323980View attachment 1323981View attachment 1323982

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Ha! I knew as soon as I saw the LFA swap for the Alphard that you'd be all over it!

I'll definitely have this a try. I think tonight may be swap tune night!

Hello praiano63, I tried the Nismo 400R Swap at the Deep Forest Circuit and had a funny behavior from the car. At the last left hand turn before the final streight, in the middle of the curve, the front end digs in and swing left, the back swing out and lose control if I don't slow down anough. I tries it at 700pp and got the same result. Can you try it and see if you get the same behavior?
Thanks.
I'll check it , perhaps brake balance resolve... or not. ;) OK , you're talking about the fast left before the finish line. I was thinking about the slow turn .

Last edited:
Thanks.
I've modified the front ride height , bring it to 80 in the way to 70 , the car was flooring badly down strong compressions. Like last fast turn Deep forrest or Fox hole on Nordschleife. 100% guilty to not test the car on Nordschleife before publishing it. Thanks for your observation @oldboy1943

I have a setting for the original engine at 700PP in post 1
Nismo 400R '95 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.40

For this gearbox you need to perform the call " tranny trick" to set a gearbox.
Final gear to max
Top speed auto minimum
Set each gear
Set again final gear to the given ratio.

Thanks. Exact , i've forgot to mention it , any roll cage .
I've tried the "tranny trick",it went to a good way until I found the car loses control while It is breaking and changing drection(even in tiny angle) at same time in high spped,it sideslips.Is there anysolution to solve the problem?Here atteched my tune.

Attachments

• 微信图片_20240131112610.jpg
    微信图片_20240131112610.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 微信图片_20240131112617.jpg
    微信图片_20240131112617.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 9
I've tried the "tranny trick",it went to a good way until I found the car loses control while It is breaking and changing drection(even in tiny angle) at same time in high spped,it sideslips.Is there anysolution to solve the problem?Here atteched my tune.
I can tell you what worked for me in making this vehicle top-notch. It wasn't cheap as it required an engine swap. The engine upgrade is $193,500 which is not bad for engine swap prices. But it was the tuning in this video that made the vehicle fast and very fun to drive. This tune is more of a drifting tune than a grip tune but it handles surprisingly well despite that. I based my Mitsubishi Twin Turbo tune off the same thing and I love how that vehicle handles with a similar tune. I didn't drive the R32 much before engine swapping it but did plenty after tuning it this way. It helped me with that neo-classic race before I had the recommended Legend dealership vehicles that crush in that race. I just purchased a 2nd one yesterday to use Praiano's regular engine tune but haven't tuned it yet.

*I'm just realizing that Engine Swaps can't be purchased until after Menu Book 50 is complete. It may be worth trying to tune it close to that anyways without the swap if you are not that far in the game yet. Like I said, I put almost identical numbers on another vehicle and had success with it.

Last edited:
I can tell you what worked for me in making this vehicle top-notch. It wasn't cheap as it required an engine swap. The engine upgrade is $193,500 which is not bad for engine swap prices. But it was the tuning in this video that made the vehicle fast and very fun to drive. This tune is more of a drifting tune than a grip tune but it handles surprisingly well despite that. I based my Mitsubishi Twin Turbo tune off the same thing and I love how that vehicle handles with a similar tune. I didn't drive the R32 much before engine swapping it but did plenty after tuning it this way. It helped me with that neo-classic race before I had the recommended Legend dealership vehicles that crush in that race. I just purchased a 2nd one yesterday to use Praiano's regular engine tune but haven't tuned it yet.

*I'm just realizing that Engine Swaps can't be purchased until after Menu Book 50 is complete. It may be worth trying to tune it close to that anyways without the swap if you are not that far in the game yet. Like I said, I put almost identical numbers on another vehicle and had success with it.

Thank u so much for ur reply and ur patient,sadly I can't see ur video from youtube or other video platform due to the Chinaese Internet regulations,there's a Huuuuuuuge wall between us... thanks anyway,I've got ur point,I'll see what can do about the engine swapping,thank u again,Best regards!

Hi there! So I was just trying to tune this and i believe in todays update they won’t let ya put a bore up in…. Very sad… but i got it to a 800pp!

Thanks!!

Nismo 400R '95 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.42

Engine SWAP: VR38DETT-GT-R-NISMO

Wide body car.

Rims size 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide - Need also any Roll cage.

Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing A

Top five 800PP car anywhere. Top speed , grip and excelent drivability.

EDIT: I've modified the front ride height , bring it to 80 in the way to 70 , the car was flooring badly down strong compressions. Like last fast turn Deep forrest or Fox hole on Nordschleife. 100% guilty to not test the car on Nordschleife before publishing it. Thanks for your observation @oldboy1943

View attachment 1323707View attachment 1324005View attachment 1323709View attachment 1323710

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Honda RA272 '65 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track -1.38

I've just add more grip on it , news physics after 1.29 allow it , the car stay sane. Perfect for Le Mans but can go any technical track too.
Congratulation to the livery to RUCCY46.

View attachment 1294449View attachment 1294450View attachment 1294451View attachment 1294452

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Anyone have tried this car for LeMans ? I want to change from but only if i dont need to pit stop for fuel. A220 handles 4 laps with fm6 also overlaps with the rain that usualy starts at lap3 and heavy rain at lap4
Alpine A220 Race Car '68 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track/Le Mans-1.32

Anyone have tried this car for LeMans ? I want to change from but only if i dont need to pit stop for fuel. A220 handles 4 laps with fm6 also overlaps with the rain that usualy starts at lap3 and heavy rain at lap4
I can't remember the pit stop situation but all I know is I loved it on Le Mans. Which means you can get at least 3 or 4 laps on Le Mans before having to pit. Anything under 3 laps is no bueno.

A long time i didn't do this race but if i remember well , 80% of the time , you'll have medium or heavy rain after lap 3. So you'll have to pit anyway. Also with a limit of time , not of laps , low consumption is not so crucial. In my opinion.

I can't remember the pit stop situation but all I know is I loved it on Le Mans. Which means you can get at least 3 or 4 laps on Le Mans before having to pit. Anything under 3 laps is no bueno.
I have my own tune but I get 4 laps on FM6 and 210mph on the straight. Great little car!

A long time i didn't do this race but if i remember well , 80% of the time , you'll have medium or heavy rain after lap 3. So you'll have to pit anyway. Also with a limit of time , not of laps , low consumption is not so crucial. In my opinion.
I think they changed the weather a bit in this event. It usually rains but not always enough for a tyre change. I think I only have to use wets about 50% of the time.

Toyota Alphard Ex Lounge '18 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.42

Front B - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

View attachment 1323979View attachment 1323980View attachment 1323981View attachment 1323982

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Oh Wow! One of the enjoyments of the LFA is shifting and downshifting. With an 8-speed transmission, you get so much more of that enjoyment. At least if you are following the RPM gauge. When you drive this in automatic the AI is redlining the whole time. This thing is a blast on the Japanese FWD 600 races. Although you completely dominate so not that challenging. But it was fun to throw snow tires on this and take it to Lake Louise and catch air in a Limo Van! You can't take an LFA to Lake Louise.

The KTM Xbow, the Levin, the 400R. What an amazing afternoon's driving yesterday. I can't wait to jump back behind the wheel of each of them! Totally love some of the well done open wheeler cockpit views in GT7.

Bravo, Praiano.

Toyota GR Supra RZ '20 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track- SWAP - 1.42

Wide body.

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing B

View attachment 1323973View attachment 1323974

To set the gears:
Set finall gear to max 5.000
Set top speed (Auto) to mini 200kmh
Set final gear again to 2.000
Set each gear to ratio showed on the graph.

View attachment 1323975
View attachment 1323976

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Holy Christ! A million dollar engine. is it worth it?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back