PSC: Weekly PSC Week 61

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 146 comments
TVRKing, how would the door open? It would pull half of the rear of the car's roof with it. You might want to check that out. Other than that, it's looking good. :D

Chaser, nice stationwagon conversion. I like it.

It's a quick little entry.

Attachments

• corvte.jpg
    corvte.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 287
Originally posted by toyomatt84
TVRKing, how would the door open? It would pull half of the rear of the car's roof with it. You might want to check that out. Other than that, it's looking good. :D

it's a picture? you dont need to open the door. :odd: :P

Nice work sunny, you should think about changing the color. It would be pretty neat, or maybe the LM Race car yellow.... whoops I said too much. :D

very nice.. i've got a whole 3 votes on which one y'all like more.

i like the yellow better, but i bet it'd look sweet in red..

Navy Blue would be awesome for that chop (maybe you should put them all into the image, just make some of them smaller...)

omfg guys allnice entry **** minecause i have bad prob with internet damn...arghhh look likes gla yourproblemturn to me now
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i willmake it soon live with internet sux arghhhhhhhhhhhh:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

anyway chaser damn awesome....:D

and you expect Im gonna even try?
there are AMAZING entries. Camino, you have my vote. the speed racer car is incredibly well done. 👍
and hell chaser... the yellow metallic one is awesome. I was thinking about it myself when I saw it, and I think I wouldnt have been able to top that. incredible my friend, a vote for sure. I'll wait to see the other entries, but I could vote for 5 of the entries right now. Its becoming REALLY hard not even to win, but to do something interesting in this comps. rice is absent at last (with a couple exceptions :rolleyes: ) and we are seeing more and more cool ideas. way to go.

Cano

Tks for the comments & the welcome. I'm impressed by all the chops here, and I can't see how I shall narrow it down to only voting for 3 - and we have'nt seen all entries yet.
Suzq044 - I like the first one best
Chaser_fan - The yellow one looks best

Well, I couldn't stand by and just let 72 get a worse rating than deserved. So I just cleaned yours up a little and hosted it for you.

72Elcamino's work not mine!
72Elcamino__s_Speed_Racer_Vette.jpg

hehehee guess whose back after mia 2 days hehehe j/k

here mine just a lil preview not yet done ill choose comcept style plzz thats my 1st time make truck :rolleyes:

cortruck.jpg

:odd: WTF is happening with you? for once you come with a way interesting idea!!! keep the development, Im LOVIN it to hell!!!

Cano

Here is my FINAL ENTRY

The general concensus was that yellow was the way to go. I also sorted out the rake on roof and modified the rear a little. I think it looks better :)

Here's some stuff about the pic...

I wanted to make a fusion between US, European and Japanese styling. This car combines American muscle, the European concept of a Grand Tourer which can waft across countries in comfort and the styling is a kind of nod to the big Japanese uber estates (Stagea, GT-B etc.)

Why shooting brake? Estate cars in Britain were originally known as 'shooting brakes', and manafacturers such as Aston Martin used this term. For me it conjures up images of affluent couples pressing on through the countryside on a bright summer's day in a time when only the wealthy could afford to go 'motoring'.

It's not that much of a 'chop' really. I made the entire car from scratch myself; panels, shading, lights etc. The only things used from the original picture are the windshield, wheels, exhaust and background of course.

I hope you like it :)

EDIT: Put new wheels on...

You can see it here...

Originally posted by chaser_fan
Here is my FINAL ENTRY

The general concensus was that yellow was the way to go. I also sorted out the rake on roof and modified the rear a little. I think it looks better :)

Here's some stuff about the pic...

I wanted to make a fusion between US, European and Japanese styling. This car combines American muscle, the European concept of a Grand Tourer which can waft across countries in comfort and the styling is a kind of nod to the big Japanese uber estates (Stagea, GT-B etc.)

Why shooting brake? Estate cars in Britain were originally known as 'shooting brakes', and manafacturers such as Aston Martin used this term. For me it conjures up images of affluent couples pressing on through the countryside on a bright summer's day in a time when only the wealthy could afford to go 'motoring'.

It's not that much of a 'chop' really. I made the entire car from scratch myself; panels, shading, lights etc. The only things used from the original picture are the windshield, wheels, exhaust and background of course.

I hope you like it :)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nice chop there!

Latest Posts

Back