PSC: Weekly PSC Week 61

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 146 comments
Wow. I'm amazed at the sheer talent that popped out lately, everyone is coming out with unbelievable stuff!

Originally posted by PunkRock
Wow. I'm amazed at the sheer talent that popped out lately, everyone is coming out with unbelievable stuff!

Yes it's an easy picture ;)

@ Tvr king where can i find that picture of the sting ray? i love that car please tell me where i must go to find it.

@ Skip0110 how you fixed the color change from blue to grey?

FINAL ENTRY

Didnt have any time this week to finish the blending, so its not quite finished.

*Comments appreciated

Pimphustle-C6.jpg

not quite done yet cause i cant find a wing and some other stuff, lol. i havent done this for a while so i kept things simple with this C5R wannabe, lol

Attachments

• vette.jpg
    vette.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 245
I'm digging the flat black paint effect on the Batmobile (Vettemobile?), JabroninWARRIOR! How did you do that? If you don't mind me asking ;)

Welcome to GTP too! This place is filling up nicely :)

pimpin nice PVO vette, (PVO doesn't work w/ chevy)now i know u got that off the viperGTS-R.. nice work tho :D

Some nice entries this week, I won't be entering this week though, PC is poorly lol
Might do a chop later though when the PCs sorted again.

putting the vette and the vip side by side gave me an idea...lets see what happens when you combine the 2 vehicles :P

:lol: out of ideas... no ideas.. No inspiration for this chop.. especially from a side view.. I was pulling to make it an MR but couldn't find the right parts.. tried to airbrush and failed horribly.

Back