PSC: Weekly PSC Week 61

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 146 comments
After much deliberation I've decided that the yellow one is off and bottle green flip is most definately on. The wheels stay too ;) Cano...

FINAL ENTRY

Attach bloody thing! grr! (4th time trying to attach)

Anyway, no inspiration whatsoever, but I'm slowly moving away from cut n paste to pure creativity.

Attachments

• corvette c6 - week 61edit3.jpg
    corvette c6 - week 61edit3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 274
Originally posted by .star.
not quite done yet cause i cant find a wing and some other stuff, lol. i havent done this for a while so i kept things simple with this C5R wannabe, lol

beat me to it.. oh well, better than what I coulda done atleast lol 👍

Originally posted by Speedster1
I am new here do you like my Final entry

:eek: those wheeeels!!! the Newmad vibe!!!! you have my third vote dude!!! Im drooling. welcome, very very welcome to GTP!!!

if anyone makes me get my vote away from my chosen three, it will have to be a really excelent job. AMAZING week, people. EVERYONE is turning out interesting stuff. I just had an idea, and Im workin on it. hope to get it ready for the deadline!! it will be, of course, weird (:

Cano

that blue one looks weird. I want to think that the thing poking trough the hood is a TBI injection system.
however, here is mine. I told you it was gonna be weird.

Attachments

• weird.jpg
    weird.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 239
Haha! what is that thing, cano? The cabin makes me think of that sony robo-dog. I have no idea how to vote this week, a lot of interesting chops to choose from.

I do suspect however that your "manga retardomobile" or what to call it??? will be hard competition cano.

Originally posted by Cano
that blue one looks weird. I want to think that the thing poking trough the hood is a TBI injection system.
however, here is mine. I told you it was gonna be weird.

HOLY CRAP!! thats AMAZINg :eek: but what is it :P
but damn thats so perfectly done ;) nice job

:lol: Cano If you mount a turret behind the cabin, I'd buy one of those! You might want to shave off the door handles though, as they don't give access to anything :P

Stupid flying airplane corvettes:banghead: LOL.
Here's mine...decided i might as well get an entry in this week. Havent had much time.

FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• vette2.jpg
    vette2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 212
Not bad idea kartinkid18, but it needs a ton of work. All the lines in the back look blurry, you might want to work on it. I imagine you'll figure it out, but there are tons of tutorials out there to help. Especially the updated www.photoshopjunkie.com .

Back