Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Can confirm that while the Forzathon tab is grayed out, the challenges still work. Just completed the 3 Playground Games and got the 3 wheelspins.

Not for me, I can't see the objectives list as the forzathon tab is locked.

I'm not wasting my money in the auction house for a car that I could get just by winning a street race.
They're actually cheap most are still selling for under 1 million credits.

I've been thinking about something today after watching the WRC, would anybody be interested in doing a rally-style event?

I think the best way to go about it would be something like this:
  • Online Freeroam - Collisions Off
  • 12 players
  • 5-10 Trail Race events (off-road point-to-point)
  • Screenshot all results screens
  • Add up each player's event times, lowest combined total wins
Not sure on car selection yet, but I reckon using one of the default car categories (Modern a Rally etc.) plus a Class limit of S1 would be enough.

Obviously this isn't some super serious racing event (it's Horizon afterall) but is should be good for a fun evening of racing at the very least :)

If there's enough interest I'll set up a thread and figure out the structure of it all.

I was hoping to get the Carrera GT today, but I see it's not going to happen.

You can still get it. Just complete a street race and BOOM.. yours for the taking! Doesn't matter if Rivals and AC are unavailable.

I've been thinking about something today after watching the WRC, would anybody be interested in doing a rally-style event?

I think the best way to go about it would be something like this:
  • Online Freeroam - Collisions Off
  • 12 players
  • 5-10 Trail Race events (off-road point-to-point)
  • Screenshot all results screens
  • Add up each player's event times, lowest combined total wins
Not sure on car selection yet, but I reckon using one of the default car categories (Modern a Rally etc.) plus a Class limit of S1 would be enough.

Obviously this isn't some super serious racing event (it's Horizon afterall) but is should be good for a fun evening of racing at the very least :)

If there's enough interest I'll set up a thread and figure out the structure of it all.

I'm game.

Buy a extra to modify then keep the one you won stock. That's what I did.
I already know to do that with cars, but thanks anyway. Besides, I honestly don't have any interest in modding one of these unless I want to replicate something.

You can still get it. Just complete a street race and BOOM.. yours for the taking! Doesn't matter if Rivals and AC are unavailable.
If I can still unlock a forzathon car when the servers are down, then I'll keep that in mind next time. For now, the servers are back on and I got my Porsche.

Well the servers are working now, which is a relief for me. Managed to snatch the Carrera GT with a failed race in a 918 Spyder (I like ironical ties, shoot me :P), and I'm certainly impressed. It's essentially the RWD version of the 918, with just about the same amount of vocal volume. But it drives nicely, unless you grab a patch of grass/sand along the way, because the CGT is the type of supercar I like to call the "anti-rally" supercar. Snap oversteer ahoy!

I wonder which of the two would work better at the highest performance class...

Seems like a lot of people are having the same issue of Blizzard Mountain not loading. I still have 10 championships left!

If you're on PC there is a workaround, it's not ideal but better than nothing.

Uninstall the Hot Wheels Expansion.

Likewise if you want to play on Hot Wheels you'll need to uninstall Blizzard Mountain.

There's some sort of conflict stopping both from being available at the same time.

If you're on Xbox just wait for an update, I suspect there would be one soon and if not then hang on until the first week of June for the next DLC.

@JONK1969 suggested this on the official forums but I can't find the post right now.

Last edited:
That's a joke, right? But, if I uninstall it, would my progress and cars be deleted?

No as the save file is separate from the game files. Plus your save file is saved to the cloud (I recently used this so I know it works). Although you probably won't be able to access the DLC cars.

I'm probably going to wait until they fix Blizzard. Still have plenty to do on the main map and Hot Wheels. They may have it fixed by the time I finish all the championships and PR stunts.

If you're on PC there is a workaround, it's not ideal but better than nothing.

Uninstall the Hot Wheels Expansion.

Likewise if you want to play on Hot Wheels you'll need to uninstall Blizzard Mountain.

There's some sort of conflict stopping both from being available at the same time.

If you're on Xbox just wait for an update, I suspect there would be one soon and if not then hang on until the first week of June for the next DLC.

@JONK1969 suggested this on the official forums but I can't find the post right now.

Jeeez, really? That's gotta suck bigtime for PC users. Times like these really grateful to have stood by a console.

Two very different questions but anyway:
1- What does it get more stars for painter, over 100 downloads for liveries and almost 500 downloads for designs and still freelance.

And 2- Has anyone else had an abnormal amount of crashes on PC since the last 2 Nvidia drivers?

Anyone know how much the 930 Turbo typically goes for in the auction house? I missed the event they had for it and wasn't able to get one when it was available.

Two very different questions but anyway:
1- What does it get more stars for painter, over 100 downloads for liveries and almost 500 downloads for designs and still freelance.

And 2- Has anyone else had an abnormal amount of crashes on PC since the last 2 Nvidia drivers?
I don't know the specifics for individual items, but Legend Painter status is a combined total of 50,000 Downloads, Likes and Uses.

Yes, I've had quite a few crashes recently, a couple have happened right when a barn find is loading, which is pretty annoying as you then have to find it all over again as it doesn't save your location...

So after an hour and a half, buying the Merc, tuning it, watching the same YT tutorial twice and what felt like fifty thousand attempts, I finally three stared that Airport jump to get my Hurucan HE, I didn't clear it by that much but I don't care, its done!!

It's one of the hardest danger signs, but not as hard as the one by the satellite array or the one in Surfer's Paradise, which I still haven't 3 starred.

Psa: the HE Huracan has a different sound with the exhaust pops back in. Waaay better than the regular one.
I think the HE uses the Gallardo Superleggera engine sound, but I've never actually driven it.

Anyone know how much the 930 Turbo typically goes for in the auction house? I missed the event they had for it and wasn't able to get one when it was available.
Last I checked they were about 2-3 million credits each, but that was over a week ago.

Back