Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
So, I just noticed this after playing DRIVECLUB for the first time in a while today...

But I don't think the C5 to C7 Corvettes in FH3 have the standard HUD in game.

Example:

IMG_0009%20(1024x575).jpg

I have never seen this in FH3.
I'm about a month behind, but to respond to this, one could simply say it's just turned off which is an available option on the C6s at least. I can't say for the C5 or C7, but I'd imagine it's the same; you just dim it until it turns off.

I just noticed my Barn Find count is 18/20. Upon further research, it looks like I missed a Forzathon event which enabled Barn Find #19 to be available (Porsche 356A). I can't find any information on Barn Find #20, has this info been released yet?

Further, is there any way to trigger Barn Find #19 again? my OCD is kicking on the 18/20 stats :(

I just noticed my Barn Find count is 18/20. Upon further research, it looks like I missed a Forzathon event which enabled Barn Find #19 to be available (Porsche 356A). I can't find any information on Barn Find #20, has this info been released yet?

Further, is there any way to trigger Barn Find #19 again? my OCD is kicking on the 18/20 stats :(
As far as I know, It's the AMC Pacer (another Forzathon exclusive barn find). You can buy these cars from the AH, but they don't count for the stats/achievements and there's currently no way to trigger the rumours again.

Ah, looks like I can't fix that 18/20 Barn Find stat. Thanks for your reply DeadHero
You're welcome. I'm also stuck at 18/20 barn finds and I think they should have left the achievement counter set at 15, instead of bumping it with timed challenges that aren't available anymore.

Is this going to be a giant drift track or something?
Right now it is planned to be a map of all festival routes in the game (excluding expansions). It'll make more sense as I continue on. At the very least you can see which roads remain unused :)

Somehow managed to get into the top 150 for the D Class Maroondah Dam Trail rivals leaderboard while testing out my Honda S800
098ec0de-d0c8-42ab-866f-d2918982f4c9_Thumbnail.PNG

Also looks like I set the fastest time for any D Class S800.

Somehow managed to get into the top 150 for the D Class Maroondah Dam Trail rivals leaderboard while testing out my Honda S800
098ec0de-d0c8-42ab-866f-d2918982f4c9_Thumbnail.PNG

Also looks like I set the fastest time for any D Class S800.
Anything that can put up a fight against an Alfa Romeo GTA is a great car in that class, well done.

On a related note:

Screenshot-Original.png

:sly:

Recently, I have noticed on the Goliath Race, that it no longer rains for 2 minutes or so around the 12 minute mark.

Even stranger, I started the game earlier in the week, and as it was starting, the Achievement for completing all Exhibition Races finally popped, having completed them a few months ago. Seeing we have not had an update for a while (probably June DLC update), it did surprise me somewhat.

Recently, I have noticed on the Goliath Race, that it no longer rains for 2 minutes or so around the 12 minute mark.

Even stranger, I started the game earlier in the week, and as it was starting, the Achievement for completing all Exhibition Races finally popped, having completed them a few months ago. Seeing we have not had an update for a while (probably June DLC update), it did surprise me somewhat.

Achievements were fixed without an update on July 18th

"JULY 18, 2017 NEWS UPDATE:
We have updated Forza Horizon 3 Achievements to effectively lower the requirements needed to fulfill the following:
Horizon Hardcore: Complete a championship starting at every race route in the game.
Exhibition Expert: Complete an Exhibition at every race route in the game.
And Long May They Reign: Complete every single King of the Mountain Race.
Mountain Mastery: Complete every Blizzard Mountain Championship.
This fix should now be live (it does not require a game update). For those of you who have been unable to obtain the above achievements even though you have completed the original requirements, they should just "pop" for you the next time you play the game if you are connected to Xbox Live."

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...--Mountain-Mastery--achievement-glitches.aspx

Had to start FH3 all over again thanks to this increasingly annoying bug

At least I was able to get all Forzathon & DLC cars plus a Muira & FXX K at just Level 40

Back