Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Typical X-Class drivers in online races.
07s712innlbz.jpg

I think I'm the only one who hasn't upgraded their Viper to X class. I just put the stock engine in and added extra power to keep it in the S2 range and AWD swap. My GT is the only X car I have.

I think I'm the only one who hasn't upgraded their Viper to X class. I just put the stock engine in and added extra power to keep it in the S2 range and AWD swap. My GT is the only X car I have.
You aren't alone. I've got an S2 998 2016(?) Viper SRT10 ACR. Stock engine, twin-turbo, AWD. Sticks like glue on Goliath. ;)

What exactly is going on on that map?
That's what I'm wondering too. Ya lost me, PJ! :lol:

In short: Take the Forza Horizon 3 map, take every route on said map and display them all at the same time.

Regular updates on Twitter/Instagram, can't share the links from my work PC.

Rivals and Online Adventure don't use X-Class at all. Unless you're building the ultimate Freeroam, Car Meet orStunt Point car, there's no point in upgrading anything to X/999.

My viper HE is still built to X-Class, but I have only used it once. Most of my favorite cars are in A-Class

Decided I wanted to do some A-Class Classic Muscle car races online. Joined some online lobbies, created races, would only get 1-2 players joining, most of the time it seemed they did not have an eligible car so the game would put them in my car. They would try ramming me to get ahead, I would continue to drive cleanly and once I got back into the lead they could not catch me because they drove like crap, then they would quit after the first lap. The few times the other player stayed in the race I somehow managed to lap them in a 6 lap race. One race someone joined with an AMC "The Machine" that was blazingly fast in a straight line, but could not corner at all. My Boss 302 was tuned to near perfection, so even though I had a laggy moment that caused me to miss a checkpoint, and I hit the grass and spun out at one point I still managed to catch up and take another win.

I need more friends that play FH3 so I can race people that don't drive like idiots.

Something very odd just happened to me a few minutes ago... I got bored and started to do some random races, and ended up re-doing the midnight battle with the FD3S RX7 just because I happened to drive past it. Much to my surprise, once completing it, the game awarded me another RX7, which I promptly put in the auction house and sold within seconds. I tried it again to see if it would do the same, and that time it didn't give me the car... I tried the other ones (E36 M3, Murcielago and GNX) and neither gave me another copy of the car. Very weird.

Something very odd just happened to me a few minutes ago... I got bored and started to do some random races, and ended up re-doing the midnight battle with the FD3S RX7 just because I happened to drive past it. Much to my surprise, once completing it, the game awarded me another RX7, which I promptly put in the auction house and sold within seconds. I tried it again to see if it would do the same, and that time it didn't give me the car... I tried the other ones (E36 M3, Murcielago and GNX) and neither gave me another copy of the car. Very weird.
I think you can only get the cars twice. I got another M3 from the midnight battles.

What are the specs on it? Any FF players in here?
100% completion (Platinum Trophy) in Final Fantasy XV :sly:

Wiki is here:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Regalia

The Regalia resembles the real-world Cadillac Ciel and Maybach Exelero. Regarding this, Hajime Tabata has said, "I can't really tell exactly you which company we looked at, but certainly the design of the car in the game was inspired by German car manufacturers and a couple of British cars, as well."[3] At a Final Fantasy XV fan event in Tokyo, it was revealed the Regalia was designed to resemble Rolls-Royce luxury cars.[4]

A number of (fictional) Manufacturer Decals and liveries are available in Final Fantasy XV to let players customise their cars, much like you can in Forza.

16bit-Regalia.jpg

In-game it is your primary mode of transportation and much like a Rolls Royce it is a car built for comfort over distance rather than speed and performance. The Final Fantasy XV version has a top speed of around 80mph although I suspect the overall handling and performance of the Forza Horizon 3 version will be different.

The Regalia can also be modifed in some more extreme ways, but as they are gameplay/story-related I won't spoil them here. All I will say however is that I doubt those particular modifications will be added to the Forza Horizon 3 version ;)

Now that's totally unexpected. I like the cross game vehicle promotions that Forza has done with Fallout, Halo and now Final Fantasy.

Of course, with the way they've worded it, it just sounds like we're just getting a tiny patch to put this car in the game, rather than a full-blown car pack. :(

I never thought I'd see such a car-loving Final Fantasy, but it feels like XV is a game made by car lovers. Absolutely unexpected, and yet it seems like it would be a real car given how over-the-top modern luxury cars have been over the past 10 years... It's odd that the special Final Fantasy edition Audi R8 isn't paired with this, given the weird R8-shaped XBox that was launched a few months ago, but still a nifty addition. Guess every Forza needs its videogame oddball, and the Regalia fits in nicely. 👍

Also, the most regal rims I have ever seen in any racing videogame, no question.

b6f9e37b-d286-48ab-9303-1e8dfa47f9f7.jpg

tumblr_mzmfsxIh3G1r6sal9o2_500.gif
:lol:

Sounds like this Regalia is the entirety of the DLC for August. There's no indication we're getting more than this, right? (This is not a complaint, just an observation.)

Well hello Forza community! This is my first time stepping into the Xbox side of things here on GTPlanet as I've just got myself an Xbox One With Forza Horizon 3.

I already know this game has an incredible amount of talented people working the liveries. But I'm wondering, is anyone out there open for commissions? Could I request a very specific design in exchange of some sort of gift of currency?

Back