Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,219 comments
I say this every month but I wonder if there will be a July car pack on Tuesday fingers crossed for either the Jensen Interceptor or the Citroen 2CV!!

I've just read his post and, to me, It still doesn't make any sense. Are they trying to betatest a new audio model by copying/pasting WIP sounds that have nothing to do with their real-life counterparts? Way to go, PG.
By the way, there's nothing wrong with the M4 GTS; I said It's fine, just like the R32, R33, R33 LM and the Mk3 Supra.

Oh, I see. Misinterpretation on my part then on the M4 GTS sound. It is a glorious sound BTW, gotta love the pops and deceleration sound.

Yeah, JONK's reply was pretty much a "oh, we're experimenting with this new method, see, where we do a fair amount of copying/pasting, and now that we've messed up a few, we're either too busy and/or lazy to fix them".

Ran into a pretty big bug yesterday where I'm now unable to paint any of my cars. Anytime I try and save any paint changes it just says I have "too many files of this type" and I should "delete some from the file manager". I've tried deleting about a dozen or 2 liveries but it still won't let me paint any cars. It also says the same after applying upgrade changes but they still get applied to the car.

Ran into a pretty big bug yesterday where I'm now unable to paint any of my cars. Anytime I try and save any paint changes it just says I have "too many files of this type" and I should "delete some from the file manager". I've tried deleting about a dozen or 2 liveries but it still won't let me paint any cars. It also says the same after applying upgrade changes but they still get applied to the car.

I've never hit the cap so I don't know what to tell you.

If you post in here though it might help: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics100_Support.aspx

No Car pack huh?

That's disappointing.

Nevermind.
Considering yesterday was the Fourth of July, the people at Turn 10 had to take the holiday. One can cross their fingers for next week instead for a July car pack (plus hopefully even a Forza Garage reveal for Motorsport 7), but it isn't a guarantee.

I have the impression there was going to be a car pack today being announced at 4 pm UK time could be wrong though!!

Last edited:
I have doubts on a new car pack too, especially since T10 will be needing to warm up the PR machine for FM7 whilst PG gets going with FH4.

I don't expect anything this week, maybe a clue thread on Friday but that's it. Next car pack will probably be released next week on July 11th (TuesdayDrive stream was rescheduled for that day) and I hope the 405 T16 will be included :)

To be fair, last Friday was technically still June, so that may also play into why the next car pack hasn't been announced yet.

To be fair, last Friday was technically still June, so that may also play into why the next car pack hasn't been announced yet.
That hasn't made any difference in the past. I think most likely the reasoning for a lack of a car pack is the first Tuesday of July being a National holiday in the US, so most of the Microsoft and T10 employees that would be in charge of getting the updates released where likely not at work.

Hate to be that guy, but I don't believe that article. Not because I completely despise AR12, but there have been times when PG and T10 released a car pack in the 2nd week of the month rather than the 1st. Literally THE only reason why we didn't get a car pack was because it was the 4th of July yesterday. I'm still convinced that we'll get something next week.
And hey, if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. Also didn't someone on here mention that there would be a livestream on the 11th, which happens to be next Tuesday (which is DLC day)?

Hopefully DLC isn't over with as a whole, to think I even had enough money leftover after I preordered the FM7 Ultimate Edition...

Hate to be that guy, but I don't believe that article.
Me neither.

Also didn't someone on here mention that there would be a livestream on the 11th, which happens to be next Tuesday (which is DLC day)?
I did. This is what the last two articles say:
"Since tomorrow is the 4th of July and around here that means things exploding everywhere to celebrate Independence Day, that means the #TuesdayDrive will be taking the day off. Mechberg will be streaming on #ForzaFriday at 3 p.m. Pacific and you can catch me next Tuesday."
https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/rvm_7_3_17

"Note that, due to the July 4 holiday in the U.S. next week, we won’t have our regularly scheduled #TuesdayDrive show. Instead, look for the show to return the following week on July 11."
https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_6_30_17

Forza EmuWheel v1.1.1 has been released!

Now you can enjoy Forza games on PC using all of your peripherals (pedal sets, shifters, handbrakes, buttonboxes) alongside with your wheel with FFB effects fully supported.
Features:
- Simultaneous input from unlimited number of controllers;
- Full FFB functionality;
- Ability to bind multiple buttons on multiple controllers to the same ingame functionality.
- Configurator which autodetects all your conroller inputs and allows you to create profile for your specific set of devices.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...1--Multi-device-support-with-working-FFB.aspx

Spent an hour or so grinding for Skill Points to buy the Travel Fast perk with the thought that I could fast travel anywhere on the map for free. Didn't realise the perk only enables the option but to use it, there is a cost of ~7,000 CR :(

Spent an hour or so grinding for Skill Points to buy the Travel Fast perk with the thought that I could fast travel anywhere on the map for free. Didn't realise the perk only enables the option but to use it, there is a cost of ~7,000 CR :(

The more boards you smash the cheaper it gets, when you get them all it's free to fast travel.

Back