Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Well hello Forza community! This is my first time stepping into the Xbox side of things here on GTPlanet as I've just got myself an Xbox One With Forza Horizon 3.

I already know this game has an incredible amount of talented people working the liveries. But I'm wondering, is anyone out there open for commissions? Could I request a very specific design in exchange of some sort of gift of currency?

I'm not a painter, so I'm afraid I can't help you but.. welcome to the Forza community!

That moment when an SUV beats nearly half the grid in an S2 Goliath Endurance. :lol:
b6e8fe6c-9b4a-4cb0-8d55-349bf58da535.PNG

I'm more impressed on how the 4C performed so well. Then again, it is @SlipZtrEm though :lol:
He was keeping right up with me through the entire thing, and I was in one of the best AWD cars in the game! Nothing like screaming down the Surfer's back-straight at 235MPH and hearing a tiny 4-banger just pepping along behind me. :lol:
@SlipZtrEm what does your 4C run on?!

I have a funny feeling we will still be getting content for Horizon 3 once Forza 7 is out hence the lack of content lately!

I feel like we may have one more DLC coming in August, and possibly one in September, featuring the Peugeot 405 T16 and "Ironman" Stewart's 1991 Baja truck as their "hero" cars. The last batch of leaks has also shown that an awful lot of Hoonigan versions of cars already featured in the game are already partially implemented. This makes me wonder - could the FM7 preorder bonus be a Hoonigan Car Pack which would also be released later on for FH3, just like the FM6 Fast and Furious preorder bonus eventually found its way in FH2 in November 2015?

Of course, this is all speculation and guesswork on my part, so take it with a pinch (or rather, a shovel) of salt.

Well hello Forza community! This is my first time stepping into the Xbox side of things here on GTPlanet as I've just got myself an Xbox One With Forza Horizon 3.

I already know this game has an incredible amount of talented people working the liveries. But I'm wondering, is anyone out there open for commissions? Could I request a very specific design in exchange of some sort of gift of currency?

what livery are you after?

I feel like we may have one more DLC coming in August, and possibly one in September, featuring the Peugeot 405 T16 and "Ironman" Stewart's 1991 Baja truck as their "hero" cars. The last batch of leaks has also shown that an awful lot of Hoonigan versions of cars already featured in the game are already partially implemented. This makes me wonder - could the FM7 preorder bonus be a Hoonigan Car Pack which would also be released later on for FH3, just like the FM6 Fast and Furious preorder bonus eventually found its way in FH2 in November 2015?

Of course, this is all speculation and guesswork on my part, so take it with a pinch (or rather, a shovel) of salt.
I think the Day One or pre-order bonus car pack for when you pre-order Motorsport 7 (Deluxe or Ultimate) is cars from the Fate of the Furious, according to some sites.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst99380_Fate-of-the-Furious-and-VW.aspx

I think the Day One or pre-order bonus car pack for when you pre-order Motorsport 7 (Deluxe or Ultimate) is cars from the Fate of the Furious, according to some sites.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst99380_Fate-of-the-Furious-and-VW.aspx

Apparently what has led to the spread of this belif is the French (IIRC) MS store jumping the gun and mentioning said pack in the product description for the Deluxe and Ultimate editions for an hour or two. But seeing as the deal T10 got with Universal back in the days of FH2 has likely expired by now, and that Dan & co. have been mentioning WB Studios in ways that'd be really inconvenient if that wasn't the case I'm not sure that's enough to be so certain about it, especially when the game files present indications that a similarly thematized pack may be coming to the Forza series at some point.

Finally, the Fast and Furious FM6 pack was a retrospective DLC featuring fan favorites from the history of the entire series up to that point, and the earlier FH2 DLC showcased cars such as the Maserati Ghibli (which eventually found its way in FM6's carlist in stock trim), Paul Walker's personal TRD Supra and a Plymouth Roadrunner. Fate of the Furious isn't exactly full of cars that'd be a good fit in Forza Motorsport 7, is it?

Of course, my reasoning is dangerously close to a wild guess, and it's very likely that I'm wrong and the currently most popular hypothesis is right. But honestly if I wanted a Fate of the Furious DLC, I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

Odd lighting glitch

I think my MC12 may have been tuned by the devil
ac445bfb-6ee9-46eb-b305-96aa7e83111b_Thumbnail.PNG

Also, I've gotten this a few times the last few days
e009483f-fb8c-491d-9b0d-9feee68093b7_Thumbnail.PNG

Last couple
Hopefully there will be a car pack announcement soon at 4pm UK time if not we will have the Regalia coming today.
car packs have been announced on Monday before the Tuesday release, But then again, they might be waiting to reveal it along side today's FM7 car reveal.

Will the Regalia come out this afternoon?

Updates usually release at about 10 AM PDT, so in about 3-4 hours.

This is just more of the hush-hush super secretive dealings from T10 and PG that irk me so much. Why can't they just say either 1) We're done with DLC for FH3 OR 2) There is more DLC coming for FH3, even if we don't have a set date yet.

Dan G. has been more than willing to answer questions regarding FM7 on Twitter and what not, but it's like they've chosen to completely ignore the fact that FH3 still exists.

Update for FH3 on PC is out now. Currently downloading it. My internet speed in rural America suck, so I guess I'll dust of the XBox and play FM6 while I wait.

2 actually, the 914 is not in the game as of yet.

Hypothesis: Both could potentially be the rewards for the VIP Forzathon at the end of the month... and then they'll finish off DLC in September with a Hoonigan pack.

Last edited:
Mine says "there was an error claiming this gift".

Edit: NVM, it appears to have been added too my garage anyway

So the Regalia, 7.2 litre V12 with a Centrifugal Supercharger, 4WD with an 8 speed gearbox.

Can be downgraded to B Class with a rear wing and some heavy aftermarket wheels and can go all the way to the top of S1 if tuned.

Engine can be stroked up to 8.0 litres and the weight can be brought under 4,000 pounds with the right parts.

No drivetrain,engine or aspiration swaps and forza aero only.

Forzavista is quite fun with the level of detail on offer. :drool:

Not a top end machine compared to similar powered cars in S Class tune, but could be a real dark horse with the right set up on the technical tracks.

As for the engine sound, It's different, but considering its from the year 723 it's quite good. :P

All in all, as a cross brand vehicle it's got more performance range than the Warthog and is quite nice to drive stock unlike the Rocket 69 from Forza 6.

So I'd give it a 8/10. 👍

I'm kinda sad that DLC for such a fantastic game ended with its worst car pack of them all.

It would've been nice for them to announce the end of DLC for the game, but oh well...

I'm kinda sad that DLC for such a fantastic game ended with its worst car pack of them all.

It would've been nice for them to announce the end of DLC for the game, but oh well...
I'm convinced that we'll get a VW pack after Forza 7 launches, like how we got FM6's Fast and Furious pack ported to FH2 after a few months.

I'm convinced that we'll get a VW pack after Forza 7 launches, like how we got FM6's Fast and Furious pack ported to FH2 after a few months.

Tbh I'd really love that since I do miss Volkswagen in the game, particularly the Beetle, the Van and the Golfs :(

Latest Posts

Back