Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
What's everyone's highest points combo? I got 985,432 earlier... So close to that 1 million.
If you get in one of those "good" fields with a skill song, you can pretty much go on forever. Even after the song ends, you still keep the x12, unless you hit something. I got 2.4 million or so a couple hours ago, I could of kept going but I got bored.

Anyone know how to get this Grand High Speed Sprint race:

21lmyo6.jpg

I look at my map and can't see that race on my map. How do I get that race for my map?

What's everyone's highest points combo? I got 985,432 earlier... So close to that 1 million.
My highest skill score is just above 6 million. Could've been even higher but didn't feel spending the rest of the day drifting back and forth at the airstrip. It got boring really quickly.

:P

Am I the only person who think this game is really confusing?

I am at the Byron Bay Festival and wanted to do a race to level up. I am at level 2 at Byron Bay Festival. When I click on he "X" to start the race, it ask me to pick a car. Once I pick a car that I had to paid for, it does not start the race at all. So I click on the "X" again and it ask me to buy another car.

How do I start the Byron Bay Festival and level up because I am stuck there.

Looks like you're right. I was looking at an outdated post that said you had to win a game. I've already completed 5 games of flag rush in my Crown Vic which is now S1/900 but of course started as D. Just have to do a bit more online games to get the other.
Ugh. After spending nearly a day driving my Crown Vic to complete the Forzathon events, I realized it was originally a C-class car. I switched to my Datsun 510 and finished in a couple hours.

Last edited:
I came across a glitch in which you can drive underwater. I haven't been able to replicate it again (lazy)

(Somewhat of a tutorial is in the description of the second video)

Edit: After research apparently someone else had found it first.​

Last edited:
I picked up the RX7 and the Meyers Manx earlier today, and the latter is a surprise. I swapped the first engine option into it and upgraded it to A class. Thing takes off like a rocket and corners better than the game says it can (It feels like a 7.7 when the game says 7.1).

Finally got all the roads! I was missing one tiny section of dirt road near the dam and another along the long highway from surfers paradise toward the outback.

I bought the treasure map too. I was only missing about 25 signs, but I never would have found them all without the map. They definitely put some in very clever spots.

Latest Posts

Back