Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
We'll see in china I guess

Well China isn't official so unless you have info that we don't by all means share it with us. I only said China because Ron Dennis CEO of McLaren and Leader of the F1 team said round 4 or 5 they'd announce.

I'd be surprised if the Senna content even comes at all. There's been no announcements of specific content, no trailers, no screenshots, no anything.

Even if it does come, it'll probably be a half-baked excuse of a time trial.

Someone in the other thread had a good call on what it might be, basically a mirror of the Vettel events. A kart event of some sort, followed by maybe an F3 event and then some events with his Lotus F1 car. A race series and then a Time Trial.

Now, now. Don't be too harsh. Kaz was actually at Interlagos driving around it..

2pre8ud.jpg

Picture not actually 2 hours ago.

So he has at least took a few photos, put them on the "to do list" board at PD Head Office and then went to the nearest bar to get drunk, forgotten he said he wanted to do Interlagos, went to Germany and decided to start work on the 2015 Nissan GT-R GT3 car with Shulze instead because his racing career is more important...

At least give him chance guys... God! :lol::lol::P:lol::lol:

I doubt they'll do anything with the NSX, most casual fans won't even know the connection.

But they definitely should. Any degree above casual knows that the relationship between him and Honda was a lot bigger. He had two of them, one black and the other, red. Just adding the real life license plates could be a cool thing. (that's some duplicates I want)

NSX_SO_P1.jpg

4723nsx_prototype_senna.jpg

Senna_NSX.jpg

Andrew_Young_Senna.jpg

SennaNSX-thumb-717x476-103901.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_lr9nh7RaaI1qzhmoco1_1280.png

They should but Senna is a name even non-F1 fans are aware of, you really had to at least follow the sport or Senna himself to know about the Honda connection. Plus you have the newer fans not even born when he was racing that again, wouldn't know about it unless they looked deeper into him/his career.

It'd be like Vettel associating with an Infiniti car today. F1 fans would know the connection and be aware of it but the casual guy who has just heard of Vettel or watch a GP or two in the last four years would likely have no idea.

The month of May will be swallowed up with GT Academy stuff...we'll be lucky to see a single drip of info related to the Senna content during May. If you thought the current state of restlessness among the community is high NOW...(again, this is my opinion, I don't base this on any info or rumor). We've been led by "teaser info" and "promises" since release day. Make your own judgements.

The lack of communication from PD is close to an insult for their customers and here everybody is guessing up and down about future content, one thing is to advertise content not ready at launch day and other is to not give a reasonable timeschedule on future updates/contents.

We think/guess/hope Senna DLC will be around May, but is it so difficult to give us a date?

I honestly think that PD is doing the right thing right about now by remaining silent. They aren't giving false promises on content release dates anymore, I think, ever since the lack of a track in February.

I honestly think that PD is doing the right thing right about now by remaining silent. They aren't giving false promises on content release dates anymore, I think, ever since the lack of a track in February.
Being silent is the single worst thing a company can do when they are working on a highly anticipated game, or a feature in this game.

As their customer, I find it downright outrageous. If they have abandoned some of the promised features, I have the right to know, I have the right not to give myself any false hope, I have the right to rest assured that once I potentially sell my game I won't regret it.

I willingly spent my money on an unfinished product and still I am treated like air... what the hell is this?

I think everyone can appreciate that occasionally deadlines don't get met, the problem for PD is it happens far too often. No, you shouldn't give out dates when you're not sure you can make them but you should be hitting some of the dates you do feel confident to release. In the last year or so it seems the only date or promise/plan they hit was the GT6 release date and that was only because they decided to release it unfinished rather than delay, again.

Last edited:
PD is such a joke, and their silence is getting really irritating... Why is it so hard for them to say anything? What? Their afraid we'll get mad? Well, that's just how it is and they are going to have to live with it, because staying quiet all the time is ridiculous for ANY customer.

I mean it's bad enough that we paid for an unfinished product that's filled with so many false advertising. Not cool!

I think everyone can appreciate that occasionally deadlines don't get met, the problem for PD is it happens far too often. No, you shouldn't give out dates when you're not sure you can make them but you should be hitting some of the dates you do feel confident to release. In the last year or so it seems the only date or promise/plan they hit was the GT6 release date and that was only because they decided to release it unfinished rather than delay, again.
They did get the Mercedes VGT, first set of X Challenge events, and Hudson out on time, right? I honestly can't remember. :ouch:

Back