Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
@wprpalmeida
You mean this? Better read the fine print:

The specifics of the content itself were not detailed.

In addition, an Ayrton Senna Limited Edition PlayStation 3 bundle will also be sold in Brazil. It will include a copy of GT6 along with 25 modified cars and one million credits in in-game cash.

What you got was his picture on the system box and his sig on the game box...and the same bonuses everybody else has except here in the states you got 25 cars or 5 cars and cash depending on the retailor.

GT6-BRAZIL-SENNA-PACK.jpg

@wprpalmeida
You mean this? Better read the fine print:

The specifics of the content itself were not detailed.

In addition, an Ayrton Senna Limited Edition PlayStation 3 bundle will also be sold in Brazil. It will include a copy of GT6 along with 25 modified cars and one million credits in in-game cash.

What you got was his picture on the system box and his sig on the game box...and the same bonuses everybody else has except here in the states you got 25 cars or 5 cars and cash depending on the retailor.

View attachment 136080

no, check the link I sent you. That's where I got mine from.

http://www.ricardoeletro.com.br/Pro...on-Senna-para-Playstation-3/47-213-217-384050

for english speakers it says Extra Ayrton Senna Content. We didn't get any Extra Ayrton Senna Content so far.

You misread it. It doesn't say extra content exclusive to Brazil. Just extra content. And it doesn't say when it will be available (although it also doesn't say it won't be available at launch).

And it's not retailer specific. It is the same in the official sony store, both in Brazil and USA, from my research.

I am not sure why anybody is going on about this anyway, there is nothing on the official GT site about Senna content at all, seems like many around here have "visions" just like Kaz :sly: I would much rather PD spend time finishing the game I paid full price for before adding any extras.

You misread it. It doesn't say extra content exclusive to Brazil. Just extra content. And it doesn't say when it will be available (although it also doesn't say it won't be available at launch).

And it's not retailer specific. It is the same in the official sony store, both in Brazil and USA, from my research.

you are right, both US and Brazil Sony stores make no mention of extra Ayrton Senna content. However, Ricardo Eletro isn't the only one to use this description, so there might be more misinformed retailers.

Biggest to you, I never heard of them before!

they have over 280 stores in the country, but not in your state.

I am not sure why anybody is going on about this anyway, there is nothing on the official GT site about Senna content at all, seems like many around here have "visions" just like Kaz :sly: I would much rather PD spend time finishing the game I paid full price for before adding any extras.
Kaz recently did reaffirm PD's bringing Senna content around May. It's also the month where GT5 shuts down, so hopefully lots of fixes come with it.

I'm going to expect this to come right around the beginning if May, that of course will be right around the 20th anniversary of his death.

As much as I don't like to think of that, it's what I am anticipating.

You know, with me being a NASCAR fan and not following F1 much, I really didn't know much about Ayrton Senna and just how much he meant to the racing world, or even exactly how he passed away. After reading up on him and watching some Youtube videos, I now realize just how big of an icon he is. I know this may be a bit late, but just wanted to say my heart goes out to his family and all who followed him, it is very sad and unfortunate that we lost such a great man. Looking forward to getting this content, whatever it may be.:( R.I.P. Ayrton Senna.

You know, with me being a NASCAR fan and not following F1 much, I really didn't know much about Ayrton Senna and just how much he meant to the racing world, or even exactly how he passed away. After reading up on him and watching some Youtube videos, I now realize just how big of an icon he is. I know this may be a bit late, but just wanted to say my heart goes out to his family and all who followed him, it is very sad and unfortunate that we lost such a great man. Looking forward to getting this content, whatever it may be.:( R.I.P. Ayrton Senna.
I remember watching a nascar race in 1994 when Dale Earnhardt expressed his feelings about Ayrton Senna after he died.

Kaz recently did reaffirm PD's bringing Senna content around May. It's also the month where GT5 shuts down, so hopefully lots of fixes come with it.
Why do people continue to be hopeful? :)

1) I doubt any Senna content will be coming out. PD wants to see us rage to have a good laugh.

And 2) Despite GT5's severs shutting down, PD will continue to leave GT6 unfinished and filled with bugs. Wanna know why? Because their working on GT7P, another unfinished game. :D

1) I doubt any Senna content will be coming out. PD wants to see us rage to have a good laugh.

And 2) Despite GT5's severs shutting down, PD will continue to leave GT6 unfinished and filled with bugs. Wanna know why? Because their working on GT7P, another unfinished game. :D
And how would you know. How about you stop being so pessimistic. :(

I thought you wanted to pick up my suggestion and not be negative until the 7th. :lol:

Senna's content will not be coming UNTIL May 2014 to commemorate his 20 years of passing.
I'm thinking that is when we will get something. GT6 needs some serious re-freshening that is for sure! The vacuum cleaner sounds and the boring menu screens have not attracted a vibrant online community like GT5 had, even though I'm happy with the new tracks which is what I wanted out of GT5 and didn't get right away.

Back