Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
That's not news at all. PD have been silent, aside from the "updates and content coming soon". They never delivered on the January and February content they had said we'd get.
Its_something.png

Which is the safest way of buying on the PS Store and that doesn't involve standing up from the chair? Still haven't forgotten about the security issues it had and if one promise is not going to be broken by PD it has to be this one.

Which is the safest way of buying on the PS Store and that doesn't involve standing up from the chair? Still haven't forgotten about the security issues it had and if one promise is not going to be broken by PD it has to be this one.
These prepaid cards. http://us.playstation.com/psn/psncards/ That's all I've used.. before and after the security issues were publicly known.

--------
Not sure if that playstationlifestyle link is something to believe as there's been no mention of it anywhere. I don't think PD would just stealth drop this content onto us, considering how much was discussed about it months ago.

Well it's possible they'll promote it once it's available, they'll have a couple of days to do so before the 1st.

I wanna know how accurate that site normally is....

Although, it wouldn't shock me if the PSS gets that update and we wait till *undisclosed date* (May 1st I believe is the Anniv?) and then we get it after some HUGE promotional advert Kaz and his blue man gang...

Haha,I almost don't care at this point,fanboy says what? I just want to see something they promised come from PD! Although no bug fixes if it comes DLC,but I guess they would add it through an update first.

I can see it being paid, otherwise why not just add it in update like they usually do?
True. Although I remember them adding a car or two for free(FR-S?) in GT5 that you had to download from the ps store.

True. Although I remember them adding a car or two for free(FR-S?) that you had to download from the ps store.
I guess that was for promotion purposes, so more people are aware of it rather than being hidden in an update. Which actually I guess could be the idea for this, put it on the store for free so more people see it. We'll have to see.

I guess that was for promotion purposes, so more people are aware of it rather than being hidden in an update. Which actually I guess could be the idea for this, put it on the store for free so more people see it. We'll have to see.
Yeah,we don't even have an official confirmation of this info yet.

Exactly and the site doesn't look very trustworthy to me, just something about it that I can't put my finger on.

I put MY finger on it...and it popped like a zit. They are not affiliated in any way shape or form with PD or Sony.

I've been using PSLS (PlayStation LifeStyle) for quite some time now...and I've found it to be extremely accurate in posting its PS Store Previews in the past.

Back