Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
You say Senna was a reckless idiot because that's your opinion... ok, but what if other people decide to call you an idiot because that's their opinion?
I won't even share my opinion about someone like you because it's a matter of respect.
Obviously you don't have to love Senna, but openly throwing **** at his name is just stupid from you.
Many members here openly throw dirt at Kaz' name regularly ....

No. I'm talking about these things like the Senna content, the Andretti content and other miscellaneous content that are advertised as something huge and unprecedented when at the end they mean very little game wise.

GT Academy (even if some say PD has nothing to do with this, at the end they are the ones that make the TT/mini game), merchandising partnerships that add nothing to the game, Kaz appearing in social media as if he was some sort of demi god speaking of how his game is so perfect, documentaries and other GT related crap that at the end I don't see adding anything to the game I awaited with so much passion.
/m//////m/mmmmmmmmmmm/m/m//mm/m//m//mm/m/mmmmmm///m/m/m/m

You say Senna was a reckless idiot because that's your opinion... ok, but what if other people decide to call you an idiot because that's their opinion?
I won't even share my opinion about someone like you because it's a matter of respect.
Obviously you don't have to love Senna, but openly throwing **** at his name is just stupid from you.
You're overreacting.

Sir, you are a troll. Well done.
Inclined to agree. A significant amount of the posts I've seen from him are just smart alec responses with no substance or real argument. He's definitely capable of informed debate- I've seen it- but chooses provocation most of the time instead. You could just ignore him or read past his trolling.

Say anything even remotely negative and you're a "hater" (although anyone who say's anything positive is for some reason branded an "apologist" too). :rolleyes:

Come on people, it is possible to have both good and bad things to say about GT and PD/Kaz.

Sweet this thread just opened up and we have arguments left and right. Oh, GTPlanet~

But seriously I'm pumped for this stuff once it comes. PD said a while back they planned on releasing it in May around the time he died. I have a gut feeling PD's been working on this update for a while now, considering that Senna is practically a God in Japan.

fb_heart.png
THIS THREAD NEEDS LOVE!
fb_heart.png

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with it being free. You are entirely missing the point. It is about it being just the car without any context to use it in or understand it even. No involvement with Mario's story. This should have been the whole point of the Hornet.

With your comment you show that you treat it as yet another of 1200 cars and that's exactly what is wrong with it. It shouldn't be yet another car. It is Mario's first race car and should have a special place as such. And to tie it with the topic of the thread: I fear that the same might happen to Senna. Little context - just yet another car or two.
Nope. I have used it very well more than just once. I enjoy the car as it's presented.

I know what you're posting, but your post is like everything else on this site. Always posting what it could've been rather enjoying what you got. I keep it simple. Because if PD said there was a dirt oval included everyone would be complaining how it's utterly useless and dull.

It was not meant to represent his career, it was meant to represent his first car. Which it did.

In the late 90's, early 2000's the game had nothing of that. The nostalgia you're experiencing has probably got to do with it being your first experience rather than it objectively being a better game. Kids that are experiencing GT6 as their first car game will probably feel the same in about 15 years time.

This game (below) was my first flight simulator game, and as such I hold it dearer than MS Flight Simulator X, even though FSX is a much better game in every way.

hellcats.png

Nice pic, here are a couple from my first. Hard to believe it was 34 years ago! No, I am not nostalgic for it at all.
fs1_ad.jpg
Image6.gif

More on topic, they better release at least one of the main features promised before this Senna content or I will have lost all hope for this game. I don't expect much for this anyway, probably a car, an event and maybe a track if we are lucky.

Unless this content is coming TODAY!?!

I'm not impressed in the least. PD/Sony has played their waiting game far too long. :rolleyes:

Nope. I have used it very well more than just once. I enjoy the car as it's presented.

I know what you're posting, but your post is like everything else on this site. Always posting what it could've been rather enjoying what you got. I keep it simple. Because if PD said there was a dirt oval included everyone would be complaining how it's utterly useless and dull.

And that's a fair way of seeing it. But I definitely couldn't read that out of your post.

People do that because GT6 has a lot of potential that unfortunately isn't fully used. Those posts are not made out of hate but because people actually care a lot for GT and would love to see it use its full potential to become probably the greatest racing game.

Inclined to agree. A significant amount of the posts I've seen from him are just smart alec responses with no substance or real argument. He's definitely capable of informed debate- I've seen it- but chooses provocation most of the time instead. You could just ignore him or read past his trolling.

Yes, I put him on ignore immediately after my last post. As you say, he sometimes posts interesting stuff so it seems a shame, but it's impossible to identify when he's actually willing to debate something or when he's just trolling for giggles.

Back