Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Powell you know, Ono has a laugh with us and drifts with us. We get on really well but what's to say he wants to just be a part of D-Max?

You're on our Facebook group too, you come out the woodwork and we chat! That doesn't mean you should join us. Maybe he will ask maybe he won't, but Im sure Ono's point isn't about wanting a better team, he wanted to better this team.

And also, who's to say we want him? He sucks! :P

Yeah that was a pointless point..

EDIT: Forgot to congratulate Bahaa, well done man!

Last edited:
Yeah that was a pointless point..

Mine? Saying he has a laugh blah meaning he must leave burst and join us? Come on Eddie you're better than that :). This has nothing to do with us!

It's clear for everyone to see he wants to be with people who are on day by day. It's nothing to do with the people themselves or other people.

Sai, powell, bahaa, driftkng, islide and a couple of others are bored or cant play due a busy life.

I sure as hell ain't bored. But a little busy. I get on damn near every day but i'm way off on the timezones from you guys. I signed up for VDC but jsut got DFGT and I dont want to use controller ever again.

Ive been running my simulator at school alot and soon I will strap a go-pro on my head and upload some fun things. Got a pretty mean ken block style setup.

I made it on the first page of some research booklet for my school. Cool pic of the simulator. Gonna upload it soon.

You don't need to worry islide, I know you put a lot of time in school.

Cool b, I want to see you drift in it lol. Too bad you don't live in Europe, I think you could do some good stuff here too.

Hey i love both teams Burst & D-Max i had to say that say that cause Naoki is my idol. :)Keep Drifting Fun:)

Check this sexy R32 :P
8563908830_682c6824c0_c.jpg

Everyone and their mom has a R32

Hot Version International RE Amemiya Replica

NA 360HP 20B

The Legend

Thanks to Chelada for original photo

Last edited:
I've been doing photoshop edits recently and i would like to show you guys a couple pictures​

RX-7 FD& RX-7 Amemiya​
8580645675_773cba8b46_z.jpg

8580897643_00defbe537_z.jpg

8580898603_0efd003854_z.jpg

Supra MK3​
8581746490_c40d6461a3_z.jpg

8580896819_83fcd67cc5_z.jpg

Last edited:
Made my first hybrid today. Well first four. Kinda experimenting. Goal was to make the RSR/TRD FT86 that orido/asabo will be driving. Turned out pretty good.
Used NASCAR V8, ZR1 transmission, and that's really it. I tried a few chassis swaps with it to stance it but I'm not sure I like how they handle.

Back