Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Always bro, ofcourse I know who you are. I just don´t know which account you are using most. Tell me here or in a PM :).
It's this one, just got it working again a few days back, so I'll lay JrD Sayas to rest :P Although I gotta get back into the drifting scene again, since its been some time since I last drifted on GT.. and mabye my new wheel will help me a bit
^^

Can yo add me?
didnt know that it still was Norwegians in Team BURST

Congrats, Good luck Ant!👍 I'll have to add you again mate

I drove with Suzuki a few weeks back aswell, awesome driving man! 👍

Awesome Ono, the Merc is looking sweet! I showed my dad, he wants his one back now! XD

Congrats, Good luck Ant!👍 I'll have to add you again mate

I drove with Suzuki a few weeks back aswell, awesome driving man! 👍

Awesome Ono, the Merc is looking sweet! I showed my dad, he wants his one back now! XD
Thanks man, hehe they are pretty cheap still. He should get one :sly:
I am 6 hours behind GMT. So I may only be able to join in one or two of the days.
That's ok Suzuki, you're in the same situation as Ant. I'll be happy if you can even make it to 1 or 2. 👍

Make it a spot on rust free example while upgrading engine to something that will make it a sleeper.

Guys! I'm hosting the team meet in 10 minutes from this post. If new members don't have me on PSN. Msg OnoMaToPeja_ I'll add you.

Great turn out guys, definitely looking forward to next meet's. 👍

DSCF6304_zpsd33982ed.jpg

Sorry bud, definitely would have been there but that was 3 am in the morning over here and I was catching some zzzzssss. But next time if you do it more around 2 your time then i'll be all game 👍

Np brah, it's cool. I'd never expect anyone to come on GT5 at 3AM or early morning.
Remember today's meeting is at 4PM GMT 0. I believe PST is 8 hours back and EST is 5 hours back.

Meeting [CLOSED]

I'm gonna leave the team guys, really can't be bothered. Most members have lost interest and it's no longer what I'm looking for in a team. Of course, I will still keep in contact with everyone, just like I always do. No long paragraph about the reason, I think it's obvious enough.

Last edited:
Meeting [CLOSED]

I'm gonna leave the team guys, really can't be bothered. Most members have lost interest and it's no longer what I'm looking for in a team. Of course, I will still keep in contact with everyone, just like I always do. No long paragraph about the reason, I think it's obvious enough.

i got mad respect for you bro

Meeting [CLOSED]

I understand the frustration but in stead of four meetings it would have been better if you could try to find one day which would be more possible for people to join. Too bad you just left after I asked to be the co-leader of the team though, it feels like a let down. Anyway it was nice to have and I wish you good luck joining another team and on VDC.

I don't like the comment you make to Powell to be honest, be has been here way longer than you and due some reasons he asked me if he could stop GT5, but he wanted to stay on the team. I'm not an idiot and I know we are not as active as two years ago, but there is no reason to give him a backstab now.

This game has lost its interest, there are only few active teams, all teams are having trouble getting all members online. Sorry, but don´t have too much high expectations anymore. Sai, powell, bahaa, driftkng, islide and a couple of others are bored or cant play due a busy life. The reason why I won´t kick inactive people is that because they look happy, even if they can drift just that one session once in a time. The only daily active teams that excist are clans from games like CoD.

If more people want to drift with a team every day , sorry, we can not offer you that. So if more want to leave, do it now please, I don´t want people to be unhappy.

You won´t see most of all GTP members untill GT6, I don´t mind that, becasue the game is just boring. The hacking made the game even more boring.

What you can conclude ; there is no active team left, all I see is a mix of people from all teams drift together, with the hope that gt5 and gtp will remains active. It's no longer team burst or dmax, it is team gtp. Even the teams that host lobbies on certain nights have more people in the lobby which are not from their own team.

I agree, we should be more often together though.
So, if you guys are interested ;
I'd like to host a session on sunday night, not to compete to SNB from Blackout. The sessions will be hosted in Lerk84 his lounge, so mainly focused to drift with the team, everyone can come though. I'd like to know which time would be most compatible for everyone.

Edit : I'll try to stop recruiting, I don't want people to join our team because we used to participate in large amounts in competitions. I was, and am always proud on what you guys did. We had very good results in the first competitions on GTP, but due inactivity everyone dropped out or missed half the work. I don't want people to come online and play for just for VDC under our name, I just want everyone to have good times together.

I'm happy with the members we have now, I really appreciate the stay of all members.

The fact that we made guys like Lerk, kriticalz, jesus, LoosinGrip, islide, nuttawithagun, sixspeedsidways get a steering wheel is what makes me most proud of the whole proces. Everyone from the team made them get that wheel and helped them get better.

Last edited:
I understand the frustration but in stead of four meetings it would have been better if you could try to find one day which would be more possible for people to join. Too bad you just left after I asked to be the co-leader of the team though, it feels like a let down. Anyway it was nice to have and I wish you good luck joining another team and on VDC.

I don't like the comment you make to Powell to be honest, be has been here way longer than you and due some reasons he asked me if he could stop GT5, but he wanted to stay on the team. I'm not an idiot and I know we are not as active as two years ago, but there is no reason to give him a backstab now.

This game has lost its interest, there are only few active teams, all teams are having trouble getting all members online. Sorry, but don´t have too much high expectations anymore. Sai, powell, bahaa, driftkng, islide and a couple of others are bored or cant play due a busy life. The reason why I won´t kick inactive people is that because they look happy, even if they can drift just that one session once in a time. The only daily active teams that excist are clans from games like CoD.

If more people want to drift with a team every day , sorry, we can not offer you that. So if more want to leave, do it now please, I don´t want people to be unhappy.

You won´t see most of all GTP members untill GT6, I don´t mind that, becasue the game is just boring. The hacking made the game even more boring.

What you can conclude ; there is no active team left, all I see is a mix of people from all teams drift together, with the hope that gt5 and gtp will remains active. It's no longer team burst or dmax, it is team gtp. Even the teams that host lobbies on certain nights have more people in the lobby which are not from their own team.

I agree, we should be more often together though.
So, if you guys are interested ;
I'd like to host a session on sunday night, not to compete to SNB from Blackout. The sessions will be hosted in Lerk84 his lounge, so mainly focused to drift with the team, everyone can come though. I'd like to know which time would be most compatible for everyone.

Edit : I'll try to stop recruiting, I don't want people to join our team because we used to participate in large amounts in competitions. I was, and am always proud on what you guys did. We had very good results in the first competitions on GTP, but due inactivity everyone dropped out or missed half the work. I don't want people to come online and play for just for VDC under our name, I just want everyone to have good times together.

I'm happy with the members we have now, I really appreciate the stay of all members.

The fact that we made guys like Lerk, kriticalz, jesus, LoosinGrip, islide, nuttawithagun, sixspeedsidways get a steering wheel is what makes me most proud of the whole proces. Everyone from the team made them get that wheel and helped them get better.

Duman, let me tell you. I tried to bring the team closer together plenty of times now. I tried to start hosting team meetings etc, but it just doesn't work when you wait 1h 10min and one arrives. And ok, what I said to Ed, was a bit OTT maybe because I wasn't in the mood then when I wrote it. But truth is that sometimes Edd try's to play the big role when he hasn't got on the actual game for a few months. About the team meetings again, I wanted to do 4 at different times, so that I can try and bring everyone team member into the meeting's. There are some members that are 8 hours behind the other's and I doubt that ONE meet at same time would solve the problem.

And when you say that the fact that multiple team members got a wheel because other team members or the team itself, encouraged them too makes you proud. Then I'm happy with that, but tell me why when pretty much all the team members including myself, persuaded you plenty of times to use YOUR wheel, you were trying to figure an excuse. I'm not trying to just throw all the bad things that you've done now at ya. I'm just saying, if you were to try that wheel, I'd be more than happy to take my time and help you with it, so that you can have fun using it.

And when you say that GT5 is completely boring nowadays, then you are wrong imo. Right NOW, it's better than it was in January 2011. You can do whatever the F*#k you want with the cars, and generally have fun. So I generally believe, that there are still some people that I can see on GT5, that are still interested in the game. And please don't take it as some kind of big **** you post, because that's not how it is.

Wow, dont put the blame on Duman!!! Its his opinion not to use his wheel, and there is on shame in not using it if he doesnt want to.

I said one thing!! I SUGGESTED, that it would be a better idea to have it on the evening because next to nobody plays in the mornings. I think your a bit out of line right now and you should go think it over before you say any more.

Also, in what way do I play the big role? All I do is give suggestions here and there which cant harm anyone.

Saying the game is better now is a personal opinion, you can not speak for everyone.

I would also like to thank Duman for building such a great team with great accomplishments over the last two years. I am positive that even if we're barely active, we will bounce back for Gt6 and dominate again! Well done Duman and thanks for the kind words, you truly one of the nicest people I have met.

Now go join dmax Adam.

Wow, dont put the blame on Duman!!! Its his opinion not to use his wheel, and there is on shame in not using it if he doesnt want to.

I said one thing!! I SUGGESTED, that it would be a better idea to have it on the evening because next to nobody plays in the mornings. I think your a bit out of line right now and you should go think it over before you say any more.

Also, in what way do I play the big role? All I do is give suggestions here and there which cant harm anyone.

Saying the game is better now is a personal opinion, you can not speak for everyone.

I would also like to thank Duman for building such a great team with great accomplishments over the last two years. I am positive that even if we're barely active, we will bounce back for Gt6 and dominate again! Well done Duman and thanks for the kind words, you truly one of the nicest people I have met.

Now go join dmax Adam.
Powell you're such a little bitch man, you dissapear for a while then you jump in with your cockyness, then your straight back out. I never blamed duman for anything. And you're saying that I'm out of line huh? Look at yourself you're thanking Duman for making such a great team. When most the time you're not even on the game. So tell me, how can YOU have something to say. When you can't do the simplest task of actually getting on for a meeting.
And yes, saying the game is better now is a opinion. I never stated that it's a fact, did I? You just point out useless ****, that's what you're good at. And lastly what makes you think I will join D-MAX? Explain, anyway, I'm not gonna waste more time on you, because whatever you say, don't mean **** anyway.

Powell you're such a little bitch man, you dissapear for a while then you jump in with your cockyness, then your straight back out. I never blamed duman for anything. And you're saying that I'm out of line huh? Look at yourself you're thanking Duman for making such a great team. When most the time you're not even on the game. So tell me, how can YOU have something to say. When you can't do the simplest task of actually getting on for a meeting.
And yes, saying the game is better now is a opinion. I never stated that it's a fact, did I? You just point out useless ****, that's what you're good at. And lastly what makes you think I will join D-MAX? Explain, anyway, I'm not gonna waste more time on you, because whatever you say, don't mean **** anyway.
Deja voo (however its written) I feel you.

Now chill it down, use PM.

Powell why do you actually give a poop about this? You are literally never around... + ...and this is what's always a fact. This is just a damn game...

I can't.believe I had to read that all.

Ono I knew you would leave soon or later, you and Lukas are one of the closest duos I have seen. But the timing is just like all times, just in the weekend before I have a test on school. January 2011 was actually on of the best times for me. Nowadays IM not so active, when I get on I see people use modded cars and crash the hell out of eachother. Tell me Ono, how many good lobbies can you find during a day ? None, only gtp people have good lounges or lobbies. Back then it was a matter of entering any lobby you want. I know we are inactive and I appreciate your efforts helping us. but you shouldn't forget that your old team drop 5 was way more inactive than us, your stay there was way longer compared to you stay here.

Drift monkey pm me anytime.

Eddy pm me.

Shiro, all teams have had drama except nemesis.

iNs3CuRe

You still haven't shown me how I'm cocky. I still love this team even if it's not active. Getting on gt5 shouldn't be a task!

Guys take it easy.
Its just a Game for fun, dont take it too seriously :(
We are all Friends and enjoy drifting together n GT5 whether we're on the same team or not.
I'm sad ONO left the team, but still that doesnt mean we will not all drift with him when we can.
I wish you goodluck ono in finding what you want in another team or maybe in this team again in the future.

And I'm sorry for my inactivity, it's real life please understand ...

For a change of mood , I came 2nd in a local drift competition against many beast cars.
The biggest rival was a 2JZ powered E30 with wizeFab steering kit (who came 1st)

Here are the Videos :

I hope you like/comment :D

Guys take it easy.
Its just a Game for fun, dont take it too seriously :(
We are all Friends and enjoy drifting together n GT5 whether we're on the same team or not.
I'm sad ONO left the team, but still that doesnt mean we will not all drift with him when we can.
I wish you goodluck ono in finding what you want in another team or maybe in this team again in the future.

And I'm sorry for my inactivity, it's real life please understand ...

For a change of mood , I came 2nd in a local drift competition against many beast cars.
The biggest rival was a 2JZ powered E30 with wizeFab steering kit (who came 1st)

Here are the Videos :

I hope you like/comment :D

WEARY GOOD!
offcurs Real Life come first :)
and Congratulations with second place!!!! :):)👍 And yo got skills, it depends on the Driver ;) keep drifting 👍:)

Back