Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Their supposed to handle horribly bad from what ive heard.

You wont get one if you keep spending your money on jeans!

I have driven on the older knuckles and they weren't horrible. A bunch of friends have the pro modded knuckle and they say its awesome. So I'm not worried about it. Pro formula d drivers run this knuckle and have success with them.

I have driven on the older knuckles and they weren't horrible. A bunch of friends have the pro modded knuckle and they say its awesome. So I'm not worried about it. Pro formula d drivers run this knuckle and have success with them.

Wath Drift car you have?

I take breaks. I go race or cruise if I don't feel like drifting.

True that. Yes the hype ended long time ago, but I keep on because really it keeps me off the streets. It may not be the rush I get from actually driving MY car, but it helps. Especially when my car has been down for almost a year now. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things really soon.
On another note, heres a video from the 27th.

I am driving the broke car in the first scene. Broke my friends car trying to take a few laps at the end of the day. :ouch:

LR-L2L-xDriFtZz

LOL those memories! Good times.

Not much but I finally come back to drift with people and the community is dead. Oh well.

Well you came back pretty late yes :P, dont worry GT6 will be out in no time and most of the drifters will be back on!

The hype has ended for me :(

I think everyone has that feeling now lol.

I am driving the broke car in the first scene. Broke my friends car trying to take a few laps at the end of the day. :ouch:

Damn thats sick! Everytime I see drift videos I feel like saving money for a car... But I cant keep my hands closed lol :/

Working on a weekly session with some people. I will let you people know. Spank Ill try to add your Drop5 account back again :D.

Duman079
Working on a weekly session with some people. I will let you people know. Spank Ill try to add your Drop5 account back again :D.

Sweet, its been awhile Duman

Sweet, its been awhile Duman

Will add you ASAP. I´m having my last examans this week and i will be back on GT5 this weekend and afterwards. Though I will buy the last of us right after my exams lol, cant wait to play that game :embarrassed:.

Those of you on my friends list, check out one of my pictures tomorrow. Im going to have something special in my pic of the cobra.

Suzuki
Those of you on my friends list, check out one of my pictures tomorrow. Im going to have something special in my pic of the cobra.

Wasted no time I see. Enjoy and thank my Dutch homie if you see him...

Back