Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Exactly. Look, the team will eventually die out. But it will come back for gt6. Everybody is either on a team or finished by now..

And tbh, since I cut down on games etc, my life has picked up. I go out a lot more with friends and have a great time, and am now a midfielder in football because I've worked on my fitness much more.

Yeah real life rulez, deal with it guys :D

gt5 is real life :sly: And no powell, as long as atleast few members are still active, the team wont die.

Can't be on GT5 all the time isn't not signing in for over 2 months guys. If you want a spot on the team, i'd suggest you act as if you were in one. (Just my opinion).
I have school, (yes im still in school :/), real life drifting, a household to run, and a marriage (Which only just ended, but not because of Gt5 :P). If i can find the time, you guys should be able to as well, so time isn't the excuse.

If you guys don't care about GT5 anymore, fine. But at least say so :)

I'm sorry and frustrated about my physical fitness at the moment, i wish i could be better on the wheel, because i feel like a weak link in the Burst setup.

And no, this isn't a rant and i'm not aiming at anyone in particular, just sharing my opinion. Take it or leave it ;)

Yeah I know what your saying, but, I want my name to stay because I will be back for gt6 and I love y'all and will become depressed If my name isn't there.

I had a nice session with Dom at Madrid, then nice few laps with Decoy and other people like Shiro, Knox etc on SSR5. Was quite funny to see, a Chaser, Aston martin, and a S14 all keeping up with each other :lol:

I was really tired, and having an off-day overall. Hoping tonight will be better :P Expect to see that cute S14's pink ass in front of you tonight ^^

"Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted." YESSSS, let's hope it works !

BTW that's a quote from new update 2.08 coming on Wednesday in Europe.

I hope that update will be usefull for you guys !

@ Previous post :

Most inactive members are full time workers. Y_JHK lives in Hong Kong, vr6wantssr20dett is one of the best, but he is very busy as well, same counts for hamtidamti, iSlide and the others. I've spoken all of them and unfortunately they aren't online much, BUT when they are online they try to be with us. I'll talk again, but seriously there isn't any team left who is active like a couple of months ago. They are just done for the moment.

However some will be removed if I won't hear of them in a while, even the most skilled inactive people are warned, of course there are some who have their place save like Powell.

Nevermind Du, I'm not really bothered anymore. Do whatever you think is right.

I'll try again if the clutch is fixed, and are you able to explain the ride height more detailed? As in lower?

Nevermind Du, I'm not really bothered anymore. Do whatever you think is right.

No ono don´t get me wrong, I appreciate your effort and I want you to continue helping me. I will remove some people, but some of the less active people are as enthausiast as you are. For example maniiackz, even though he isn´t active as you are, his love for the team is probably the same as mine and yours. If you´d only knew how hard it was to get him in my team lol...

Good luck guys and gals im about to call it quits on gt5 also i guess im losing all interest in gt5. If they come out with a grid2 i am all for it but gt6 i dont know and it probably wont drop till 2020 and probably have the same cars this and gt4 got.

Really hope this new clutch update lets us flatshift Im sick of having a box full of N's when using the clutch & having to cheat shift with the paddles. @ babyD GRID2 is out next year & I believe it will be awesome & will definitely buy it, I will also buy GT6 if im still alive when its released.

No ono don´t get me wrong, I appreciate your effort and I want you to continue helping me. I will remove some people, but some of the less active people are as enthausiast as you are. For example maniiackz, even though he isn´t active as you are, his love for the team is probably the same as mine and yours. If you´d only knew how hard it was to get him in my team lol...

Du, i totally agree with Ono. The team feels inactive and that's totally not cool. I'd really love to have some more active drifters on the team, even if that would take kicking inactive people.

Physics always change after every update :/. Even if its not a drastic one it's there.

I hope so, and that they change to more realism.

Really hope this new clutch update lets us flatshift Im sick of having a box full of N's when using the clutch & having to cheat shift with the paddles. @ babyD GRID2 is out next year & I believe it will be awesome & will definitely buy it, I will also buy GT6 if im still alive when its released.

I hope it will be great. If it's good i might buy me a G25 for real. :P

@BabyD, can't say i hate to see you leave. (Just being honest).

Good luck guys and gals im about to call it quits on gt5 also i guess im losing all interest in gt5. If they come out with a grid2 i am all for it but gt6 i dont know and it probably wont drop till 2020 and probably have the same cars this and gt4 got.
I don't know what this has to do with us, or drifting. No offense..

As for grid.. yes Lerky lerk... you are correct! :)

I hope it will be great. If it's good i might buy me a G25 for real. :P

Yaye for clutch fix! I've noticed if you shift all the way to the last gear in your car, you can downshift and upshift while holding the gas down. So it's already half way to being good lol...

@BabyD, can't say i hate to see you leave. (Just being honest).

Ahh Dom.. so blunt.. I <3 it lol.. So much like your older brother ;)

I know I'm sorry.. and I miss you too. :) I miss everyone.. I feel like somethings missing.

Back