Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Sorry for tonight B, just today has been really stressy, so... didn't want to spoil your evening with my ****** mood. :)

P.S.: I'm moving really soon now, there were some problems stalling the move but most seem sorted now. Problem is, my internet there is really, really bad. I'll keep you guys posted but i might have to leave the team if im not able to log on regularly. Just so you guys know. :s

Wow well didn't expect the smart comments what ever your beef is with me or ohq let it die thank you i was just trying to be cool grow up.Thanks lerk for being civilized like me.

BABYdBABYd
Wow well didn't expect the smart comments what ever your beef is with me or ohq let it die thank you i was just trying to be cool grow up.Thanks lerk for being civilized like me.

Send that via pm. Keep it off the thread.

Last edited:

there you go. nice drifting. :)👍

c63 looks like a good drift machine, will have to give it a try. Just need time to be able to get on and play more often.

thanks bro , deffo when ever your free hop on , i only just started playing gt5 again after a few months

Send that via pm. Keep it off the thread.
Do the same go trolling on your own thread this did not concern you troll thank you.Sorry burst for the nonsense can't we all just get along.:cheers:

Last edited:
BABYdBABYd
Do the same go trolling on your own thread this did not concern you troll thank you.Sorry burst for the nonsense can't we all just get along.:cheers:

Leave spank alone. He is welcome on our thread so don't try and control our thread.

SPANK
Thanks guys!

I used to think he was trolling when i first made my GTP account. But now I know that he is trying to remind you of things so your thread or yourself doesn't get banned or blocked.

But anyway Nyordia i had a lot of fun tandeming with you the other day. Hope to do it again sometime

ORPHANTHIRTY7
I used to think he was trolling when i first made my GTP account. But now I know that he is trying to remind you of things so your thread or yourself doesn't get banned or blocked.

Yay! Im understood lol. 👍

Back