Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Nice drifting with you Duman.

Yeah, it was good to see you again man! I'm coming back to GT5 slowly, however FIFA 13 is coming OHW GAWDDD.

I'll try to add you again bro, hope next PS has more friend slots -_- .

do you guys have a spot left in your team, or could i do a tryout for the team?

Yay! Im understood lol. 👍

Still no need for the attitude from him or any of you.I was just being civil and you guys got ignorant.I am use to it though ill be the bad guy no matter what i do or say i always am.So much for trying to join a conversation and being civil have a good one.

We gotta get more days like this on the weekend! Nice shots 👍

Stop being so emotional in every paragraph you type, if you don't like it don't respond on a thread but yours.

You poor baby. You came in complaining. Complaining isn't being civil. Being civil would be contacting Duman via pm, and making him aware of your problem politely!

Oh god, the update made the clutch actually worse. It used to have little slip, and now it has NONE. When you press the pedal at about 85% nothing happens. Only when you press the clutch 100% button activates... It's actually a downgrade.

In my opinion, you didn't shine a lot in last nights lobby. I'd vote against. Plus i think Du only recruits wheel users nowadays, and were pretty full.

Anyway Ono, i hope youre wrong. If you're not, im glad i didnt buy a G25 :P

Having never used the clutch, I had no idea what it was like. I had a shot of it today and it's kinda crappy to be honest!

I dont agree with you that the clutch is worse ONO. But it definitely aint any better its now slightly different biting point but still wrong & still cant flat shift although it does feel as though its letting me shift quicker than before. On the whole its another useless update. 1 ok thing is you can hear your own engine over others when online better than before.

@ Ant. The clutch on GT5 isnt as simple as a button it does have a bite point & you can have full revs & no wheelspin but movement by riding the clutch on its biting point & this is correct. The no flat shift is a far bigger issue in my opinion.

Last edited:
The problem is that they need to put the clutch on an axis, not a button. Therefore it doesn't matter how much pressure you apply when you even try to balance it with the gas. Only thing they did was engage it at a later point :grumpy:

Had a little session with the Monster NRG guys tonight. I'm a bit sore, but overall not to bad. I hope I can continue and get back into the swing of things. :) I'll be on tomorrow! 👍

After an extended session of experiments today with a well trusted car, i also noticed that this update also affected the suspension and aero standards. I gotta still figuring if its only my impression or not. The weight shifting is not that precise anymore, the understers is happening more times than usual, and sometimes feels like the drift initiation is harder than normal.

I don´t know, guys. Are u feeling the same or im just paranoic?

@ Lazy your not paranoid* (about this). Changes in handling characteristics when suspension & aero's are changed from stock were part of the update. Read the details of the update.
@ Real GUNZ Good to hear your playing again PM me when your on & i'l join if its an ok time for me.

Lazy, I found that my cars understeer less. But everyone has different tunes so nvm.
btw guys I'm doing a 4 hour endurance race at Tsukuba. I'm 40 min into the race and I'm quite bored. I have about 180 more laps to go....

Lazy, I found that my cars understeer less. But everyone has different tunes so nvm.
btw guys I'm doing a 4 hour endurance race at Tsukuba. I'm 40 min into the race and I'm quite bored. I have about 180 more laps to go....

Those races get me so f:censored: frustrated.. Usually what I do is to get a car that is about at the same pp's than the other drivers so it will atleast be kind of a challange

Sorry, we are not recruiting at the moment. I have a couple of guys in my head now, so the chance you could join at this moment is very small mate.

Oh god is right.. Du is going to be away from GT5 as much as I am... :lol:
Lol, Ill get in in a couple of weeks OMGGG and Ill play when I can get on.

Sick!

You poor baby. You came in complaining. Complaining isn't being civil. Being civil would be contacting Duman via pm, and making him aware of your problem politely!

This 👍

JAM-ing like a baws at the 1st track :drool:👍

I really like Ephixa lol

After an extended session of experiments today with a well trusted car, i also noticed that this update also affected the suspension and aero standards. I gotta still figuring if its only my impression or not. The weight shifting is not that precise anymore, the understers is happening more times than usual, and sometimes feels like the drift initiation is harder than normal.

I don´t know, guys. Are u feeling the same or im just paranoic?

They changed the downforce because a new Red Bull car will be added to the game. Red Bull 5 G or something, this car will be gifted to Japanese people. ( Edit : people who do a event via japanese server)

Im addicted to this song... it slams so loud.. I love it.. Ephixa's so sick..

@ Lerky Lerk, will doo bro, I'm not feeling so hot right now so I unno if I'll be able to get on the same time as you. :(

Im addicted to this song... it slams so loud.. I love it.. Ephixa's so sick..

@ Lerky Lerk, will doo bro, I'm not feeling so hot right now so I unno if I'll be able to get on the same time as you. :(

You just gotta love to DROP IT HARD

Yo guys, that photo of the camaro on the News page is mine. :dopey: I'm quite surprised 👍

Back