The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
This seems to be a Doningtion problem. It is known to SMS and was discussed yesterday on the forum. This also explains the trouble about the video about a month ago when one guy passed all cars easily on 100% AI.

Did you see my last thread mate re video description?

I don't have a question!! Lol!! Only after the race Chillisteak realised the AI was on 73%, not 100% as he thought! This would explain the AI pace (or lack of it) in his video!! :)

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. Steering wheel looks too small or something from that far back as well. Don't need to see my driver's feet while racing either. LOL.

Yes but there is still a problem with slow AI..i thought he adjusted the AI to 100% but it was 73% afterwards.

Believe me, 100% is extremely hard - heck, 85% is tough enough! To give you an idea - I normally manage to get in the top quarter to third on leaderboard challenges (so I'm reasonably good but by no means excellent) and I find AI set at 80-90% give me a really close race (depending on car-track combination). Am I nowhere near the AI when set to 100%!

Believe me, 100% is extremely hard - heck, 85% is tough enough! To give you an idea - I normally manage to get in the top quarter to third on leaderboard challenges (so I'm reasonably good but by no means excellent) and I find AI set at 80-90% give me a really close race (depending on car-track combination). Am I nowhere near the AI when set to 100%!

I know, I also drive at 80-90% and I did finish a league on second place with only 1st and 2nd place finishes on another game ;)

What an awful view so far away from the windscreen.
I agree. Kind of a waste to spend all this money on a PC and play on this huge tv to take up half my screen looking at the inside of the car:lol:. However, all is not lost. I know a lot of guys like to see the left rear view mirror but as in AC and probably other sims, the central rear view has quite a wide angle and you can only see slightly more in the left mirror than you can in the rear view as the screen capture below illustrates. That's why in AC I don't worry about the left mirror and I usually zoom in closer and just keep the rear view in the upper left, and favour a more mathematically accurate FOV. Using the rear view only it's not hard to tell when someone is attacking entering a corner.

upload_2015-4-13_22-18-47.png

upload_2015-4-13_22-22-41.png

Is it possible that this is the pirate build? Because the Ford in your video doesn't have shifter animation and the turbo whistling is far to quiet.

Yes it is. This guy is "well known" at WMD. 🤬

Edit: For those in doubt, I can't find PCARS in this Steam library. :P

Think what you want but there are more ways to play PCars than and "pirated" version. And if you think all my videos are made and uploaded this day i posted them > You are wrong too.

Have a nice day :D

Think what you want but there are more ways to play PCars than and "pirated" version. And if you think all my videos are made and uploaded this day i posted them > You are wrong too.

Have a nice day :D

Acutally, there is only one way and it is via steam. You are not in the wmd forum (at least not with this name) and all your videos match with the pirated build in terms of sound/graphics/animations. So explain to me how this is legit

A friend is member and let me play and record a bunch of laps a while ago. All i do is release a video of it from time to time.

A friend is member and let me play and record a bunch of laps a while ago. All i do is release a video of it from time to time.

Well that's kind of hard to believe and all the videos are very very old. Why don't you say this in your description? Would be interested in your friends name?

Keep in mind that all we see is your gameplays all look like the pirated build, you started uploading them around the time the pirated build was "published" and you never say it is an older build because you only have access via a friend.

Back