Tom Clancy's The Division

I'm enjoying my self so far too. :cheers: Though I think I'll have to team up with someone to do the missions to unlock the parts of your headquarters. Got killed by the boss in the metro morgue mission. :lol: Or maybe I just need to outlevel it a bit.

^^ I was just going to start that mission :scared: maybe I'll do a few side missions first. Normally it should be possible to complete the story missions solo.

It's already worth to play this game only for it's atmosphere 👍

Tom Clancy's The Division™_20160309182100

Tom Clancy's The Division™_20160309182039

Tom Clancy's The Division™_20160309180851

Tom Clancy's The Division™_20160309180634

Tom Clancy's The Division™_20160309182048

Small error here UBISOFT: She should be blond and the face differs from the face ingame!
Tom Clancy's The Division™_20160309204949

^^ I was just going to start that mission :scared: maybe I'll do a few side missions first. Normally it should be possible to complete the story missions solo.
Don't underestimate me sucking at FPS games. ;) I probably just misjudged the boss mechanics/weak spots, but it was late so I couldn't be arsed to do the last bit again. Will go for it again this evening.

How is the SP aspect of this game? I'm thinking of picking it up for the X1, but I don't do Xbx Live Gold.

The game is quite fun solo, but it's definitely not run-and-gun.

If you want a challenge, go into a mission a level or two lower than recommended otherwise just follow rec level listed.

Also I have been pounding out the Base Wing specific encounters, these allowed me to get my wings upgraded enough to unlock some really helpful perks and abilities.

And for those who will team up in the DZ, your Orange rank dictates your "server" DZ player base....entry level DZ player base is 1-14. So if you are level 15 and a friend is 13 in the single player rank, you will be mismatched in the DZ and not be able to play together.

I think they do that for better balance due to higher level perks and abilities.

For the solo question, I embarrassingly admit I have played 28 hours already and about 24 of that was by myself. Like already said, by yourself is definitely fine but co-op and the DZ is where the game gets even better!

@RX-7_FD3S , the orange zone feels fuller than the beta but then again we can go everywhere now so it could be a placebo effect.

Last edited:
Yep. Oso Actual. Send Friend request.

I will be starting a new character once @ImaRobot picks up his copy....but he will probably spend the money on beer from the moon so until then I have my main at level 21/11

Yep. Oso Actual. Send Friend request.

I will be starting a new character once @ImaRobot picks up his copy....but he will probably spend the money on beer from the moon so until then I have my main at level 21/11
You shut your dirty mouth! :lol:

I'll be picking this up for sure. I'm going to get rid of Cally Dooty because I just don't play it, so that money is going to this. Plus it's pay day as well :P

If possible, tell your lady that when you venture into the Dark Zone, communication is vital.....she will think its a perverted question but that's ok!:D

But in the regular zone, talking is not as important though encouraged.

If possible, tell your lady that when you venture into the Dark Zone, communication is vital.....she will think its a perverted question but that's ok!:D

But in the regular zone, talking is not as important though encouraged.
The reason it was so hard to constantly have a mic on before is because of the time we would be playing. For the most part, I'll keep in constant communication this time :P

I never buy weapons as you always end to finding something as good or not better. I crafted an assault rifle that was a lot better than anything I had at the time and still haven't got a better one.

I rarely buy any weapons, some armor I found for sale that was much better than what I had.

Crafting and looting has been ideal for me. Also once you upgrade the Tech wing area, a certain one allows for 're rolling of weapons but im still learning.

So, how does everyone's character look? Here's mine.

Tom Clancy's The Division™2016-3-10-18-54-27.jpg

Basically its a shooter/loot Rpg with cover mechanics. If you enjoy open world, loot and grinding, then it will be enjoyable.

The game as a whole feels great, atmosphere is well done and missions can be challenging.

What concerns would you have?

I would be keen on this if the TTK wasn't so long, pumping guys with 2-3 full mags to get a kill just seems weird.

It's like any other MMO game, and like destiny, you get used to it. If it played like other shooters where it took a more realistic amount of rounds to kill people it would render the stats/progression side of the game pretty unnecessary.

I wish there were rocket launchers in this game.

Also, grinned out the security missions to get the Clothing Vendor and am disappointed. Not many choices.

Back