vision gt speedboat

• Thread starter ferrari f1
  • 122 comments
This is directed at whoever makes the the call to include Vision whatever. Get the real cars right & when you've run out of the numerous options of classics & cars that people can actually own, then work on making the game bug free.
Priorities people!

What a big waste of PD working hours if this is included in the game...

I think some of you don't seem to get it:

Its not going to be in the game. Its nothing more then a marketing stint with Mercedes, that's it.

Its all in name only, its not taking away time from GT6. Calm the hell down.

Definitely a marketing stint

119447_2013_Mercedes-Benz_SLS_AMG.jpg

weblux-42xducati.jpg

^ ^ Now if only people could take the time to think and realize this. Their boats are awesome, nonetheless. I'm still wondering what prompted PD's partnership, though. Maybe it has to do with similar ties with Mercedes-Benz?

I just read on the Onion you will be using the boat to hunt down nessy in the lake. You get the boat as a Gold prize but you can't use it nor sell it. This is most likely update 1.05, should be enough to satisfy us for another month or two watchin it chill in the harbor.
:lol:

Wait wait wait. Some people are actually assuming this boat is going to be in the game? What is wrong with some of you? And no, PD has nothing to do with it. Holy... :rolleyes:

:facepalm:

I'm sure that while we won't be driving this any time soon, there are several tracks with lakes, especially that new one. So it could just be driving around to add life to the world. Like in other racing games, with helicopters, or jets with contrails.

Oh PD, PLEASE put this in the game :'D

Even if only for comical value, I'd love to be able to ride the waves in a speedboat at the Monaco harbour!

Now, there will be a new thread later about boat sounds, standards vs premium boats. I would rather see real drag racing cars and a drag track after fixing current cars/removing a lot of the cars under 100,000.

Why is this thread still up?

Yes I know it was designed by Sony/PD, but I still think there's no way of this coming into GT6.

Last edited:
GT: The Real Driving Simulator

Well you don't "ride" a boat or "swim" a boat. You to "drive" a boat though.

Im ok with it. After all you drive a speedboat, next special mission?

Although proper fluid dynamics would be very complicated to achieve with PS3, actual speedboat racing game would be amazing if made by PD.

In the history - especially prior to WWII and after - the speedboat races were pinnacle of racing sport.

Many speedboats of that are are amazing machines, even Ferrari compete in the sport and produced one of the most beautiful speedboats ever - Ferrari San Marco (pictured right :))

Motoscafi_MEF_04.jpg

Also, the simulation of speedboats would be AMAZING with the Force Feedback wheels.

I would welcome such game, even only one lake or bay with changeable surface dynamics to have some boats to race with the wheels.

Although I agree 100% that GT has gone through the wrong path in the last years, and wish for PD to get back to basics and make the best console racer instead of wasting time in useless concepts, stupid marketing and BS projects that have nothing to do with the game, I don't see any logic of this being added. It just doesn't make sense at all.

If this (although it will never happen) ends up in the game somehow, I'll be very pissed. You better get your priorities straight, PD. Nissan, Mercedes, GT Vision, GT Academy... Enough with the BS!!!! Get back to work on the game, or sell/outsource the franchise to a serious video game company so you can work on your projects and marketing alliances that the vast majority don't give a damn about!!

Sorry for the rant. It's just that every time I see things like these on the front page and look back at all the things that the game really needs, and simple things that many of use loyal fans have been wanting for years, it just makes me want to... UGH!!! :banghead:

Latest Posts

Back