vision gt speedboat

• Thread starter ferrari f1
  • 122 comments
I don't get why people hate PD putting concepts in so much? It's not as though they were created by resources that might have otherwise been directed into creating game code.

I mean, they didn't have to include the Mercedes concept car or any of the concept works from other manufacturers.

Supercar design and speedboat design have gone hand in had for years, especially in Southern Europe, it seems to me perfectly sensible to include a speedboat that uses AMG's design language.

GT is about the detail, the thing that makes a particular Hudson a special one compared to all the others, the win that makes a race car unique, the assymetric braking spoilers from a weird 80s concept, all the little details that car nuts love.

If you want a game that gives all that off-beat insight then GT is where you need to be, if you just one to cruise around in a shiny HD supercar then you need other titles.

💡:After the Vision GT Speedboat; we ll get the Vision GT Bike, Vision GT Aircraft, Vision GT Phone, Vision GT House....
Clooney:" VISION GT.........WHAT ELSE"....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back