vision gt speedboat

• Thread starter ferrari f1
  • 122 comments
Seriously, if in some strange parallel universe this thing actually makes it in to GT6 in any kind of "drivable" form I'm going to start pounding the tables for TT2.

Even if they did want to.put it in the game how would they do it on water that has permanently still waves?

I could see it sitting in the harbor at Cote d azure though.

I saw this on Twitter earlier today. Nice looking boat, but I can't see it being included in the game. I find it amusing though how a small nugget of information has many people excited for it to come to fruition. Just shows how the fans of this franchise are eager for any kind of improvement or addition of content, no matter how ridiculous or unsubstantiated.

"Preyhsa'ts a Lembo, dyd"

114.gif

Gets me every time.

I saw this on Twitter earlier today. Nice looking boat, but I can't see it being included in the game. I find it amusing though how a small nugget of information has many people excited for it to come to fruition. Just shows how the fans of this franchise are eager for any kind of improvement or addition of content, no matter how ridiculous or unsubstantiated.
To be honest. That's what makes this franchise interesting. It's fustrating here and there, but gets you excited in others whenever news pops. Is that wrong?

Don't take this post of some sort of "negative" towards you. Just letting you know.

Kaz has put us in that position now where we crave even little bits of information like this.

:nervous:

How about submarine Lotus? :lol:

PD should get a partnership with the team of Finding Nemo for the physics, I suppose. :lol:

Will there be an event of underwater cup? :gtpflag:

I Might be able to go to the boat show just to see the Vision GT Benz. If I go there, I'll make sure that I will post some pictures of the car and the boat.

Is this comment directed towards Mercedes? Because this isn't their forum..[/quot
Is this comment directed towards Mercedes? Because this isn't their forum..
This is directed at whoever makes the the call to include Vision whatever. Get the real cars right & when you've run out of the numerous options of classics & cars that people can actually own, then work on making the game bug free.
Priorities people!
What the hell happened here?
You may not like it, but I'm sure others do. Deal with it bro.
Whatever
I just don't want Kaz and PD to lose focus here.. I know PD didn't make this boat but it just looks so bizarre seeing the GT name on boats and vision cars while the videogame is just kind of languishing as a sort of afterthought. :(
I totally agree with you 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnaly there will be a change to the Cote d azur track. They will add the Vision speedboat to the swimming pool chicane so you can see it..

I just read on the Onion you will be using the boat to hunt down nessy in the lake. You get the boat as a Gold prize but you can't use it nor sell it. This is most likely update 1.05, should be enough to satisfy us for another month or two watchin it chill in the harbor.

Latest Posts

Back