vision gt speedboat

• Thread starter ferrari f1
  • 122 comments
United States
Iowa
speedyfeat
What are your guys' thoughts on this truly unique vehicle having the possibility to be in GT6.

(if this has been posted already please delete)

As a speedboat alone, it's pretty cool imo (I've ridden on a Cigarette-boat before, so I may be biased). The use of carbon-fiber, a powerful twin-engine setup, and all the tech-wiz stuff, it'd be on the list of 'potential summer toys' if I was a filthy-rich Richy Richardson.

Or I'd just wait until they unveil the fighter-jet they made as well, then just get that. :lol:

totally pointless article ... why should we care about some damn boat? are u freakin serious right now? Kaz is always promising updates...but as far as I know news on GTP are all about his movie and now ...boats? gran turismo series is becoming really dumb :-( I'm sick of all that marketing and stuff like that..

Jenkins be like...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
The boat looks damn awesome. S'all I gotta say. Although the relation it has with the VGT project is bewildering to me.

See it as bragging rights or something like that. Buy it and than, next day at work, you can talk to your colleagues and say, yesterday, I took my 458 for a spin on the ring, then I bought a boat.

Conversation material.

Pretty sure that's not going in the game. Yes we have the Patent Motor Wagen and the Moon buggy, but notice those are Wheeled vehicles. This Boat has no wheels so therefore its not happening and is only a marketing tie-in as stated. You can put the torch and pitchfolks down people, the game is not going to be affected by this.

I swear If I could actually get payed to rile people up, this forum would make me a millionaire with how badly people react and even better, nobody ever learns.

PD didn't actually make the boat. People realise this, right? It's just a marketing tie-in, it will not have taken PD away from their work. :scared:

Yeah, I know. Not sure what point I was trying to make. :lol: I reckon this will be on the game, but only as scenery on a track with a lake.

Back