VW GOLF Vision GT

• Thread starter monildan
  • 789 comments
yeah so what? i use Windows machines every day and have an Xbox

doesnt mean i'm a fan of Microsoft

i'm sure you use gasoline every day? do you love Exxon Mobil or Shell? not me

Are you new to discussions with adults?
Wow, nice well thought out response. 👍.
Next time I will just call you a 'cynic' or 'hater', instead of establishing why I said PD were on a roll. 👍

Plus, you must have mistaken the purpose of the VGT series of DLC, we weren't supposed to get them all on launch, so we haven't been waiting 6 months. If you meant they were behind schedule? Correct. Are they doing what they can to correct it as damage control or their duty to fulfil promises? Who knows. All I know is that they are actually bringing out content, and the first thing coming into people's heads is that they aren't doing enough still. This is true, but it's becoming very tedious when any sort of optimism is met with a counter-argument about how bad and awful those devils at PD are. I'm past caring about VGT, but it's refreshing to know that the project isn't dead, which is what was feared.

Is that how adults discuss things on the internet?

Wow, nice well thought out response. 👍.
Next time I will just call you a 'cynic' or 'hater', instead of establishing why I said PD were on a roll. 👍

Plus, you must have mistaken the purpose of the VGT series of DLC, we weren't supposed to get them all on launch, so we haven't been waiting 6 months. If you meant they were behind schedule? Correct. Are they doing what they can to correct it as damage control or their duty to fulfil promises? Who knows. All I know is that they are actually bringing out content, and the first thing coming into people's heads is that they aren't doing enough still. This is true, but it's becoming very tedious when any sort of optimism is met with a counter-argument about how bad and awful those devils at PD are. I'm past caring about VGT, but it's refreshing to know that the project isn't dead, which is what was feared.

Is that how adults discuss things on the internet?
Can you please refresh my memory by quoting the post I made in this thread where I said the things you are referring to above? Thanks in advance.

The one amusing part about the interior argument, is that if you open up the VGT page for the car, it shows you the interior for the car as the background image.

14192961972_c4138f2dce_b.jpg
Okay, this really doesn't look like a golf :odd:

No offense, but delivering on content you promised 6 months ago is not "on a roll", it's what you're expected to do. When they start delivering content they promised on a regular basis and major, useful stuff that we don't expect, then you can reasonably say they are on a roll.
@Johnnypenso I wasn't trying to be funny, I just thought you might have remembered where you said this. :lol:

Volkswagen launched today a special site for their "GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo".

The site currently features a video teaser of the concept car and images/movies telling the story of the GTI heritage, but this is only the beginning as more information will be revealed in the upcoming days, starting from 23 May.

Please be sure to check the site regularly!
A roadster? Hell yes!! :D

I want this to be a very evil MR super Golf with absolutely no refinement or redeeming features.

After what seems to be so little activity, it's good to see that PD seems to be hauling ass now.

I'm personally excited for the Bertone VGT, which may very well be the last Bertone design EVER.

Let that sink in.
Yeah. One hell of a way to go out, eh? Even so, I hope they can find a buyer soon. Hard to imagine the automotive world without Bertone.

took some screencaps as well

2lbbzg2.jpg

Slightly wilder sketches look like an already shown concept. Similar wheels, similar side profiling, similar side indicator placement.

volkswagen-design-vision-gti-racing-concept_100426730_l.jpg

Similar-ish sketches?

28939.jpg

But the CAD shows a slightly different design from the shown concept, now comes with wing. Maybe it will be a racing-er version of the Concept?

2zznkfc.jpg

The headlights are also a little different in the CAD mockup.

We have M4, Andretti's Hudson, FT-1, and SEMA C7 Vette. These cars do exist, and are DLC (M4 is day one, so I am not sure). Happy now? :rolleyes:
I am talking about cars that werent a part of VGT. Hudson is obviously an exception but thats something you'll probably only use in some occasions. Thats just my opinion though.

oh, the germans, huh? Mercedes, BMW, VW... people talking about the Mitsubishi one being the next VGT car, well, it could be Audi's. :dopey: :lol:

VW have always excelled in promotion and marketing. This should be a good'un!

VW does a better job at marketing the Vision GT car than BMW.

Mercedes marketing wasn't bad but BMW just put the car into the game without any hype.

I like what VW is doing with their Vision GTI.

That's true.

As some already said, they probably are going to hype it a lot during Worthersee. :)

Back