VW GOLF Vision GT

• Thread starter monildan
  • 789 comments
You expect it to look like that ehhhh? I feel it'll look different because it will be silly of VW to make that their VGT GTi, which has already been made. Plus, it has a interior, and if that wasn't added people wil never stop singing.
Nope, i don't expect the VW VGT to look like that, the actual concept looks more agressive...
gt6_buehne_still_mobile_1200x450.jpg

only asking that because this video is one of their highlights on the VW 'GTI Roadster' VGT site... maybe is related to GT6, dunno

Interior will be something like this:

20080617055739!Black.png

"Lighter coloured interiors have gone out of fashion in recent times, so we're catering to the tastes of modern consumers - dark colours are popular, and we can confidently say we have delivered on that front. In fact, our new car is unprecedented in its interior darkness, and has class-leading levels of infinite black voids of nothingness per cubic foot of interior volume."

- Wolfgang Schwarzinnere, Head of Interior Design for VW Audi Group

"Lighter coloured interiors have gone out of fashion in recent times, so we're catering to the tastes of modern consumers - dark colours are popular, and we can confidently say we have delivered on that front. In fact, our new car is unprecedented in its interior darkness, and has class-leading levels of infinite black voids of nothingness per cubic foot of interior volume."

This is absolutely perfect 👍 :bowdown:

Have you guys noticed though that when you go to the "Vision GT Dealership" in the background you can see the car's interior? Sorta weird to me.

Das Auto.
- Random dude with cool voice

OK, the upper picture... looks like it has an interior.

It would be awesome, but I think that could be just a render. Unless, of course, the car is a roadster. In that case it would be even more awesome.
This VW VGT has got me more excited than the Mitsubishi one. I can't wait to see how it looks and drives like. I'd love a RWD Golf, but I think it'll be a 4WD with around 500+hp.

Back