VW GOLF Vision GT

• Thread starter monildan
  • 789 comments
See? And you were already saying "VGT is dead", haha!

Nice to see Volkswagen being so involved in the project. The promotional video is very different from Mercedes' film-like trailer and BMW's mini-documentary, and suits well the idea of a young, fun "Vision GTI". The car may actually be an evolution of the Vision GTI they've already shown at Worthersee; a pre-stanced, hyper-powered 4wd Golf of the future. And I'm not usually a big Golf fan, but hey, it sounds cool to me.

One could say that, or one can say that the car manufacturers are on a roll :P Good to see that PD are keeping their promises. Let's just hope they keep the promise that everyone hopes for :)
I can't wait to see the Nile and Jordan VGT cars, I can't wait to see what they come up with!

Now we can see the ultimate expression of design from the company who made this:

1024px-2004-2008_Volkswagen_Golf_%281K%29_Comfortline_5-door_hatchback_01.jpg

Then said "Hey now, we're getting kind of crazy" and toned it down when they facelifted it..

I'm on mobile and the only caption I have is German :dunce:

0:17
(Malte) Yes!
0:19
(Malte) Which GTI should I use to beat you next time?
0:23
(Domen) Bah!
0:26
(Klaus Bischoff) Guys, I've got an idea. How about you build yourselves a new one?
0:33
(Domen) Er, for Gran Turismo?
0:34
(Klaus Bischoff) Yes -- or do you want me to turn Sony down?
0:38
(Malte and Domen) No!!
0:39
(Klaus Bischoff) So what are you waiting for?
1:08
Buckle up.
1:10
It's almost time.

Where does it say that exactly?
It's the reverse logic of the much demanded community features.

Besides it's a fact proven practice, concepts like these do not have interiors. Because they do not exist. Example ; Where is your GT-R Proto interior? It does not exist.

Well, the real Mercedes VGT had one, but it was a very boring, very basic black interior. Pretty much like it's presented in the game. So it's actually accurate! :lol:

It's the reverse logic of the much demanded community features.

Besides it's a fact proven practice, concepts like these do not have interiors. Because they do not exist. Example ; Where is your GT-R Proto interior? It does not exist.

Well, the real Mercedes VGT had one, but it was a very boring, very basic black interior. Pretty much like it's presented in the game. So it's actually accurate! :lol:

wut?

What do you mean 'concepts like these'? Like what? No, a lot of concepts don't have interiors but on the other hand plenty do. It's no fact that every concept car has no interior.

What do you mean 'concepts like these'? Like what? No, a lot of concepts don't have interiors but on the other hand plenty do. It's no fact that every concept car has no interior.
I'll clarify for you since you cannot understand. The VGT's is what I mean.

Still doesn't really answer the point, why can't a VGT have an interior? Who said they're exterior design projects only?
Its because that's how some are released at first. When a real concept car comes out, some of them don't have interiors and are just rolling shells with an engine in the bay. Others come out and look like they are ready for the assembly line(Audi most of all). Its all a matter of which company will reveal their cars 100% or not

So in other words 'Vision GT is an exterior design project' is a complete fabrication and it's all down to the manufacturer and PD whether one is designed and modeled. Right.

Didn't read through the 5 pages but why is this maybe coming on a Friday? I thought we usually get stuff on Tuesdays.

is there any chance to see this this car in GT6?

You expect it to look like that ehhhh? I feel it'll look different because it will be silly of VW to make that their VGT GTi, which has already been made. Plus, it has a interior, and if that wasn't added people wil never stop singing.

You expect it to look like that ehhhh? I feel it'll look different because it will be silly of VW to make that their VGT GTi, which has already been made. Plus, it has a interior, and if that wasn't added people wil never stop singing.
Someone should create a new thread just for the interior complaints in the VGT cars so every time someone brings it up, the next person can post the link...this might work.

The GT6 VGT Cars Don't Have Interiors Epic Whining and Crying Thread.

Someone should create a new thread just for the interior complaints in the VGT cars so every time someone brings it up, the next person can post the link...this might work.

The GT6 VGT Cars Don't Have Interiors Epic Whining and Crying Thread.
Genius! 👍

Back