What did you buy today?

20,000,000 credits.

Please may i have some advice on how to spend this wisely ?

Ok, so i have 20,000,000 credits at this moment. Should i buy one of those super expensive mega classic premium cars ( i have none at this time ) or is it better spent, waiting for specific cars to show up in in the UCD ?

I;m not much of a collector, though i have 389 cars in total, so i have bought a lot of the more swish cars. Not really interested in buying hundreds of inner city diahatsus and peugeots.

I'd list every car i have, so you can see what i DON'T have, but it'd take forever and make an overly long post.

So, yea, would anyone be able to recommend a great and expensive car and i'll get back to you as soon as i can, saying i already have it or i have had a look for it in hope to buy :)

Thanks !

20,000,000 credits.

Please may i have some advice on how to spend this wisely ?

Ok, so i have 20,000,000 credits at this moment. Should i buy one of those super expensive mega classic premium cars ( i have none at this time ) or is it better spent, waiting for specific cars to show up in in the UCD ?

I;m not much of a collector, though i have 389 cars in total, so i have bought a lot of the more swish cars. Not really interested in buying hundreds of inner city diahatsus and peugeots.

I'd list every car i have, so you can see what i DON'T have, but it'd take forever and make an overly long post.

So, yea, would anyone be able to recommend a great and expensive car and i'll get back to you as soon as i can, saying i already have it or i have had a look for it in hope to buy :)

Thanks !

I'd say trade for the 20 mill cars. Not really worth the price tag. I know they're historic and what not but they drive the same as any other car in the game.

thanks for the fast reply :)

Just looking thru the premium dealerships and i'm missing a few from there. Rally cars etc and a lot of the racecars from Nissan etc, though they all have very similar specs at the top of the screen, so i have only bought the prettiest ones so far :D I wonder if i should, try and fill out my garage with as many premiums as possible, 'cause as you say, those classic cars ( i assume ) tend not to drive in a way that puts them head and shoulders above any other cars in the game...

I went on a shopping spree as I had 20,000,000 Credits and so Wanted to level my Bobs up knowing that I might as well spend my credits so I don't get the limit warning.

Basically decided to buy:

Mercedes SLR
Ferrari Enzo
Mazda 767B
Audi R10
Peugeot 908
Ferrari California
Ferrari 599
Ferrari 512BB
Aston Martin DB9

Quetzal KnightI
"The seasonal event I mean"

Reply to this Message

Yes that was worth cheating for to win that seasonal and prize car. Dollar sign the esses...

Quetzal KnightI
Lol I got that within a month of getting GT5

I've seen it twice before and on both occasions I had just bought expensive cars so was broke. I'll race it a few times then probably not touch it again!

I bought my 2j last night. It poped up 3 days ago and I was short 3mil. I stopped buying everything I seen that was rare and finally got it this time. Sucks that one of the bmw orceas or what ever also poped same time as 2j. That I couldnt afford after the 2j.

I bought and fully tuned a Honda S500. It makes a lot of noise at 11,000rpm but doesn't move much. :lol:

Bought the BMW 320i Touring Car from the OCD. Man, this car has some great handling despite being one of the slowest Touring Cars in the game.

Didn't want to make a new thread for this and this thread seems pretty active.

Did they ever release that NSX Conpcet car from the trailer? I'd really love to drive that.

Super Taikyu S2000:

Opera S2000
Spoon S2000 race car
Spoon S2000

AMUSE R1 Titan
AMUSE S2000 GT1 TURBO(P)

Mugen S2000

AEM S2000

Amuse S2000 Street Version

Finally got the Lister Storm last week during the update now I have every standard except the rest of the PSP OCD cars that haven't been released.

I rarely ever visit the UCD, but today I decided why not? It looks like I got really lucky this time round. All of which are on extremely low milage. :drool:

- Caterham Fireblade (Red)
- BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
- Nissan R92CP Race Car '92

Yukon
I rarely ever visit the UCD, but today I decided why not? It looks like I got really lucky this time round. All of which are on extremely low milage. :drool:

- Caterham Fireblade (Red)
- BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
- Nissan R92CP Race Car '92

Can't afford engine rebuilds? :lol:

Back