What did you buy today?

Finally bought another Enzo, I've ruined my other one by tuning it.
Not a bad car - much better stock than tuned.

I didn't buy it today but my last purchase was a Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg :) It was the first car I bought in GT1... good memories :D

I got the most expensive Audi R8 and maxed it out than painted it and changed the rims an I gotta say it looks absolutely stunning and it's onea the best cars I have driven. I got some garbage cars from UCD as well but only to add to my collection

Nothing. Ive bought soo many in the past few days. Didnt play the game either. PSN down....MEH. No problem....Decided to take my real life car on some spirited runs on some deserted curvy roads out in the boonies. Came back with a BIG FAT SMILE ON MY FACE.

M3 CSL and Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo, i was a bit nostalgic over the second one... Needless to say that i wish those were premiums...

I bought the 2J Race Car '70 for just shy of 15 million.
Now i only have one more standard car to buy - the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 - actually, that's not quite true. I was 2 million short for buying the Chaparral - i had to sell a LOT of my premiums and quite a few standards like the Zondas and Aston Martins to get 2 million.
At least i now have every very expensive standard.
So close to having them all....

Bought an Audi R8 V10, fully upgraded it, painted it matte white and added a huge rear wing, can you picture its beauty? :drool:

I bought the 2J Race Car '70 for just shy of 15 million.
Now i only have one more standard car to buy - the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 - actually, that's not quite true. I was 2 million short for buying the Chaparral - i had to sell a LOT of my premiums and quite a few standards like the Zondas and Aston Martins to get 2 million.
At least i now have every very expensive standard.
So close to having them all....
There's so many different ways to go on accumulation. I think you've got it best. Buy from top down in cost.

Bought an Audi R8 V10, fully upgraded it, painted it matte white and added a huge rear wing, can you picture its beauty? :drool:

Gotta post a picture on that one!

I buyed a R8 LM 2005 (playstation) for about 3,9 mil - tuned it to max... over 900 hp
and a RUF RGT - tuned to max... over 500 hp

Well, yesterday i bought a bmw m5 05, tuned to 708 hp, toyota aristo 91, tuned to 620 hp, honda nsx s type zero, tuned to 445 hp. All cars are low milage :).

All ready for you at ssr7 and 1/4 Indy =)

I bought a Mazda 787......and with a bit of thought / sell offs / parts purchases , I zeroed the bank account.

Penniless trophy :):):)

The final Subaru I needed.

Only 29 cars to go to get every car in the game. But the last few are taking a looong time... I have to cycle the used car lot 3 or 4 times just to get one, and with PSN down none of my mates are able to send me any.

Will get there soon.

Audi s4 03

Reanaultsport trophy car 00

Suzuki concept s2 03

Mx5 miatia vr limited na,j 95

3000gt sr j 98

Ford falcon xr8

Focus st170 03

Impreza rally car 03

350z roadster z33 us 03

Dodge srt4 03

Toyota altezza Gita as300 01

Xsara vtr 03

X1 red bull*

Skyline gtr r34 00

Rx8 concept type || 01

Sc 430 us 01

Rx7 lm race car

Toyota altezza touring car

NSx 90

S500 63

Hyuandi tiburon gt 01

Gto twin turbo mr 98

Toyota vitz f 99

S2000 type v 00

Loctite mugen nsx 01

Mitsubishi mirage 1400glx 78

Mazda 6 5 door

Toyota caldina gt four 02

* got that for level 35 bspec lol

Samba bus, painted silver, aero front and rear bumpers from GT Auto, put American wheels on, adjustable suspension and lowered as much as poss! Then after a brief spin I tuned it up to the max.

I bought the last car I'll ever buy - the Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car. It's the best performing and best looking Ford GT in the game! I also bought racing soft tires, stage 3 engine upgrade and a supercharger for it.

Back