What did you buy today?

I got an old favorite from GT3, the S2000 LM race car! I'm a little disappointed that they nerfed it so much (you used to be able to get just under 1000 horses in GT3, but now, you can't even get 400), but I still love this car.

I bought a Superautobacs Apex MR-S - 00 for 194k... can't wait to drive it!

I've got one and it does drive pretty well.

I just bought an Aston Martin DB7 Vantage, mainly because it was in British Racing Green :)

I just bought a new Z06. I've been wanting this car for a while but i haven't brought myself to buy it. Also that Atomic Orange color looks great

Bought the C-5R Corvette from the UCD. Been trying to have money when it showed up again, and it finally worked out.

Love the car around Laguna Seca (I mean Mazda raceway), but it's about the same lap times as my 2010 Camaro RM SS.

Didn't want to do the pickup truck seasonals in my F-150, so I grabbed the Chevy SSR from the online dealership. Added some power and did the stage two weight reduction. I'm very happy at the result. It drives much more like a Dodge Challenger or a similar modern muscle car rather than a big ungainly truck.

About to scoop up some various Honda models; reasoning because I'm doing a presentation on a biography on Honda founder Soiciro Honda, and for my Powerpoint slides I plan on using Gran Turismo 4 and Gran Turismo 5 photography courtesy of Photomode.

The GT5 gods smiled upon me favorably, and finally decided to pop the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97 into the UCD when I wasn't poor.

👍

BMW 330i '05
Honda S2000 '06
Hyundai Tiburon GT '01
Mazda MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA, J) '95
Toyota Prius (J) '02

Cars to add to the collection. Oh, and enough parts to fully mod a Honda Odyssey. Bought a wing and repainted it matte black too. :D

Pug 207gti + Paint
Amuse GT1 (Premuium)
Jag XK Coupe Luxury + Front Lip, Diffuser, Wing and Wheels
Lamborghini Gallardo + Front Bumper, Diffuser,Wing and Wheels
Lamborghini Gallardo + Rear Wing
Lancia Delta HF Integrale
Mazda AZ1 + Paint, Bodykit, Wing and Wheels

Toyota Truck - Nurburgring on comfort tyres is a marvelous drive.

Mitsubishi GTO in white. I had to buy it. I just did.

Back