What did you buy today?

Now, I'm almost skint... after the Viper Oreca and PENNZOIL ZEXEL, I just had to buy the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97... I hope this car is worth the 3.5 millions...

Last night I bought SLR from dealership, Fully tuned. It runs like crazy and this thing's a monster! Fast as hell.. been tuning it all night.. Not done yet.

next purchase probably ferrari.

Just bought a Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car out of the UCD. It's a pretty nice car, I changed the oil, did a few laps around the Nurburgring and decided to take it online. I've been destroying kids all morning...

The Viper GTS-R Concept finally decided to show it's face in the UCD, and I snagged it up right away. What a great car. Fully tuned, it's a monster!

After I received my first Caterham Seven Fireblade, I immediately began to see the Caterham pop up again and again in the UCD. So I bought 2 more Caterham Seven Fireblades.
Then the BP RX-7 popped up too, for about 197k.

Total for today..
Caterham Seven Fireblade x2
BP RX-7

I'm just picking off the final few cars left in the UCD. There are 23 used cars i don't have, so anything that shows up these days is a miracle!
Of the cars below 1 million that i can perhaps trade for are:

LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
S800 RSC Race Car '68
Xsara Rally Car '99
5 Turbo '80
RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02
Honda LIFE STEP VAN '72
Daihatsu SIRION CX 2WD (J) '98
Jaguar XFR '10
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32

I've got loads of Matte paints so i guess i'll get on the market place and see if i can finds some kind souls to trade with.

Last edited:
Quite a lot.

- Zonda LM Race Car
- Acura NSX '91
- Lotus Elise 111R '04
- Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04
- Toyota VITZ RS 1.5 '07
- VW Golf I GTI '76
- Toyota SUPRA RZ '97
- Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR RC '91
- Oullim Motors SPIRRA 4.6 V8 '04
- Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence '99
- Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

Last edited:
I bought a Toyota 2000GT. That thing is quick enough for the Japanese Classics race, but it's just not quite quick enough for the World Classic Car race, how annoying.

Tuning parts and tuning parts for my cars. Then I'm off to the tuning garages so that they would be a notch higher.

2000 Ford Falcon XR8
C8 Laviolette '01
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03

Ohhh why do I "have to" buy all race cars? And now I haven't bought a premium car in quite some time..

Back