Who else has all gold licence tests?

All gold on all the tests except one!!!

So close.... I didn't think that I'd ever get this far... but I agree the tests in Prologue are much easier than 1 2 or 3... I've only ever managed all gold on the 1st 2 sections on those!!

C.

EDIT (The day after)

I Got my last gold last night...

The NY time trial in the Ford GT is the hardest test in the game I think!! God damn I was swearing so much at the PS2!!

C.

Yeah Ive got all golds now Including coffee breaks, after a bit of practice I enjoyed that last coffee break I can easily get under 40secs.

I haven't gotten over the stress of getting my last gold to even attempt to look at the coffee breaks yet!!!

C.

I felt the same intill it was bugging me so I did them, easier than I expected. If you can get all golds on the licenses then the coffee breaks shouldnt be too hard.

I'll bear that in mind... I don't think my girlfriend wants me to get golds in them at the moment though... she's been complaining that I've been neglecting her!!

C.

one to go, the ford gt one and im about 1.5 secs off. as for coffee breaks im not guna bother as im not going to be given owt for them.

There's a topic in this forum that has a number of tips on this test...

Give it a read... it's a ***** though!!

C.

It took me bout 5 hours of playing time to get all gold, which suggests that the game was slightly too easy to beat. The only lesson I had trouble with was the 10 laps with the McLaren.

I kept on accidently nudging the other cars while trying to overtake them, which resulted in the failing of the test. But I got there.

sprite
one to go, the ford gt one and im about 1.5 secs off. as for coffee breaks im not guna bother as im not going to be given owt for them.

1.5 secs??Thats quite abit off, good luck

Hi guys, great chat. Prologue is not a stern test of your GT ability by any means, but it is plenty fun nonetheless? Particularly the BMW Mclaren - Test 37 (I think), the only distance drive on offer. Having driven all the tracks backwards now (preparation for GT4 track list) I thought I'd concentrate on the Fuji 10 lapper for a few sessions and am now clocking 12:54.157. It's perfect for overtaking without bumping others at high speeds. I've had a look online and the fastest pace I can see is a 12:50.XXX which is UNREAL!!!

Looking forward to hearing your times on this one...

BTW - All golds. Silvers on coffee breaks... 👍

jst a quick question how do u drive the tracks backwards man? id like to know how u manage that...and also is there any chance with all golds or havin completed the game to drive any other vintage beauties apart from the 240ZG? like the celica or somethin? i havent found anythin yet

I think he turns around and drives the wrong way... obviously you don't get times or anything... and ignore the downshift warning!!

No more Vintage cars... have done all the tests? the 5 cars you get for gold are all futuristic concept cars.

C.

Indeed. Reverse, quick handbrake, ignore the warnings and drive, also there is no cinematic replay, just in car footage. They've kept Prologue to such a minimum i'm just trying to eek out as much game as possible, like us all.

Are y'all driving with wheels? I'm still an analogue competitor at the moment, come the GT4 i'll have acquire the Force GT Pro with the 900°.

Boy!, it's a long wait until November... :ouch:

The replay did that in GT3 too... for a long time it would watch the home straight waiting for you to drive past... then it would switch to the 1st person views and you would be stuck with them!!!

C.

I just recovered from a bad case of the flu :( Haven't played in like 2 -3 weeks. I also started uni this week (it keeps getting worse eh?).

Anyway, I will play on the weekend and see if I can get it all back.

P.S. Does anyone have a Gmail invite to spare?

1.5 secs??Thats quite abit off, good luck

Yeh i know im now .679 off :ill: but getting faster and im sure that i was on for a quick one then on the last corner i went in a little too hot and clipped the outside barrier. :indiff:

I usually do great at NY intill the exit at the last corner, I almost always screw that up!!! oh well Ive done it so Im happy.

hey luca22 welcome to the still analogue GT4P program:) prologue is without a doubt the one game from the series that makes u notice the difference between the controller and a wheel like in the replays when the cameras follow the steering movements and u come to think that robocop must be driving the car. none the less i get great times with that in great part thanx to the teaching by the game it jst makes u steer a little more or less and play with the gas cuz its so realistic...the honda nsx-r LM road car doesnt happen to be one of the bonuses huh?! love that car...

happy racing!

ive only got all gold in the orange area i just got to get gold in the rally in the green and ill get that car but i cant get under the 30 second mark

I'm in the process of going through the school at the moment I'm in the Takar NSX in NY got golds so far but this is one is causing me alot of trouble gotta keep going though I'm sure I can gold :banghead:

That was the one on the last ones i did, was very hard. Im still a little slow on the Ford GT, NY lisence at the mo. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I got through the the Ford GT NY quicker than the Takata NSX NY.

Finshed it last night whew got a lap time of 3'14.039 for Takata NSX in NY not that great but a precious gold nevertheless, got to lesson 17 now so far all golds including the Coffee breaks :D still quite a way to go

i've almost got all gold. but i can't get gold on the rally test in the blue section.
also im having a heap of trouble, with the test before the GTR "catch me in ten laps or die" test, im 1 hole second off the first place guy :grumpy:

how is this for bad luck. 0.05 seconds of gold with the ford gt

how is this for bad luck. 0.05 seconds of gold with the ford gt

I'm feeling the pain on that one :) , i haven't played it in 4 days because of that particular lesson, tis the only one stopping me get all gold

RyosukeFCDS
Gold Gold Gold, way too easy

True all of them so far have been fairly easy except the Takata NSX in NY dam it took me a few hours :ouch: going well so far I only move on to the next lesson when I've got gold, i'm on lesson 21 now whoo not long to go. There's a ford gt in NY test :yuck: great hopefully shoudn't be as difficult now

Back