Who else has all gold licence tests?

Got my Golds (Tests) as of today... the last two were the Ford GT in New York, and the Lancia Delta in the Italian town, man how I hate street circuits... (The 5 lap dirt in first section was surprisingly challenging too) All were done with D-pad, mostly auto...

The two New York lap tests by far the hardest IMO, although if I look constructively at my end 'Gold Times' (In MOST tests), I've left ALOT of time out there, cause the Golds weren't set with any of my best splits, some were set wayyyyyyyy behind my best splits... even wayyyyyyy behind my best ghost...

Any how, The Coffee Breaks are at 2 Gold 3 Bronze (Gold being 1st 2), now I know they don't give bonus car, dunno if I'll bother...

Although I get my DFP this week...

Hmmmmm, I wonder...

As for coffe break#3,start in 2nd gear and drive in 2nd gear to the end,should be easy then!
Coffe break#4 and #5 don't have any special tricks,drive your best,they aren't so though! :)

vrus
guys I can't get gold on lesson 11 sl55 highspeed break test. I'm 0.00.066 away but it just looks near impossible to me. Any trick would really really help because I'm getting sick just doing this over and over again :crazy:

This test really shouldn't be a problem (I got gold first time!)... follow the line... use overrides in Auto to maximise power if manual then keep it to the redlines...

Use the third camera view... when the line goes red stand on the brakes...

You should stop near the front of the braking zone...

If you really want a faster time then keep to the inside of the bends (Avoid steering too much though) and lengthen out the gears in manual as much as poss then when it comes to braking drop the gears into 1st and stand on the brakes about half a second after the red zone... This method won't beat the record times but will push your time up even more... The real masters use many different tricks to maximise braking...

C.

lindsayl284
Geez you guys should try the NTSC version. There are no less than 11 licence tests that are harder than the PAL version!

And about time, after all in Gt3, there was how many NTSC times that where faster than PAL? 2-3 tops some a lot slower, such as S8 in the GT1@monaco, 4 seconds I think from memory

Back