Your Forza 2 car pics

Here's a camo paintjob I made, I've sold one today, but other people have asked for them, but never get serious about it.

Could be yours for 250k, you pick the colors.

And I'm also working on this XS Engineering lancer.

The S on the hood needs work.

About to start on a JUN Supra too.

Thought I join in on this here bandwagon. :)

Lotus360.jpg

i'm making a drift RX7 atm, might upload pic's later on. It's just a quick made up job, White with blue graphic's etc...

I've got a good pic. Only it highlights a big error Turn 10 made with the Vanquish. It seems the steering wheel is on the right....but the dials etc are on the left!

Oh well, nothings perfect....

Anyway, my "Dark Side of the Moon" Eclipse

Shot at 2007-07-14

And Union Jack XJ220

Shot at 2007-07-14

Here's my first real livery editor attempt, Makinen's 1999 Evo 6 from Rally NZ.

I might put a few on the auction house if there is a positive response.

8f34513826cf4aaabff0d15hs0.jpg

98cf019d8fd9446fbcbfc9ceb8.jpg

I really like it, how much you wanting for one?

I listed one on the auction house to test the waters, starting at $40,000 with a $500,000 buy out. Its a 24 hour auction.

If you think that is too much, send me a PM and we can discuss a price.

That's for the positive feedback by the way.

Doesn't sound to bad to me, i just got $975,000 for completing all the enduro's lol. I Think i'll miss it though, as my freind has my ethernet cable, so i can't go on live:(

Thank's:)

If anyone want's one of the fast and furious car's i have most of them.

I have...

2F2F R34, silver blue stripes etc.

TF&TF Eclipse, Green with Blue etc

TF&TF Supra, orange with green/silver etc. (not quite finished)

2F2F Lancer, Green with squares etc

and the tokyo drift evo, Red with Black etc.

Make an offer.

I prefer the 908 HDi Fap in Black instead of Carbon Fibre, because in black it looks like a stealth car.

I could read a couple of guides, and learn over time, but I am more of a photomode person then a livery editor person.

Since this is based on Photomode, would anyone think about setting up a weekly stock FM2 Photomode competition in the FM2 forum?

I can finally host pictures.

That's harldy a work of art, since it took a whole 10 mins to knock up, but I can post pictures now.

As soon as I've got my level up I'll get some of my cars from my other profile that I've spent more time with and post thoes up.

Back