Your Forza 2 car pics

Who likes their cars Gumball style?

Alex's 2006 Gumball Racer, freakin' sweet. I'm planning on doing his M5 on my M3. We'll see...

Here's the first of my Forza 2 Donks.

forza2handlerashxhg4.jpg

And here's my VIPstyle G35.

forza2handler1ashxnl1.jpg

forza2handler2ashxqi3.jpg

forza2handler3ashxzf3.jpg

forza2handler4ashxpa1.jpg

I'm not a fan of those wheels because...

1. Everyone has them
2. They're not really my style
3. Gold usually doesn't work

but god damn those pics are the exception. 👍

I'm sure that has gotten a few "WTF?" moments when you come up behind folks. Those are the best, and I enjoy every minute of them. My "Barricade" Mustang is good for that, but they usually hear me long before they see me...

1. & 2. An awesome replica of a race car I bought off the auction house a few weeks ago.
3. Gtp civic I made and I will sell some if you want them.
4. My C class killer sentra.
5. & 6. my drift team (team toxic drift) cars, a G35 and a GTO both FR and s class.
7. My most recent drift project (A class)
8. My B class racing golf, it kicks butt if you wont one I will sell them to you if your chosen color.

Some of my drift cars not including my team cars...

I picked this up unlocked on the auction house for cheap and i am going to make an ae86 drift paintjob out of it with some adjustments.

Sorry for the double post.

One more Gumball ride:

Its a crack at Alex's M5, but being that its an M3, it will never come close. I did have to add a few things to it (Digg.com and Digg Nation stickers) just to make it look "complete."

This is my claim to fame, the BMW M3 Ring-Taxi. So far this wee guy has sold 94 times and people are still asking for it. I sell it reasonably also at a CR375,000 buyout and it comes with upgrades that take it too 506bhp (the real M5 has 507bhp) plus Michelin tyres, race brakes and suspension as well as multi-spoke Yokohama wheels that imo match the M5's best.

e46m3-ringtaxi-013.jpg

e46m3-ringtaxi-014.jpg

e46m3-ringtaxi-015.jpg

And here is my In Search of Sunrise, Tiesto Metallic Orange Gallardo.

isos5-gallardo-001.jpg

isos5-gallardo-002.jpg

isos5-gallardo-003.jpg

isos5-gallardo-004.jpg

Wow, that Tiesto Gallardo is amazing. 👍
Thanks Integra, the car is available but is limited to 100 and is C1,000,000 plus as you can see there's the option of having your gamertag on the top of the engine cover also. About 30 gone thus far.

Diab, when you going to sell me one of those M3s, man? :D
I have had more PM's and contact's about them again mate so will be putting more up probably next week.

Thanks Integra, the car is available but is limited to 100 and is C1,000,000 plus as you can see there's the option of having your gamertag on the top of the engine cover also. About 30 gone thus far.

I have had more PM's and contact's about them again mate so will be putting more up probably next week.

That's good news except I have no idea what time you put them up. :guilty:

Diab, I would like to place an order for that Ring Taxi m3. If you want I will trade you a S-class "driftcab" with a value of 112,000cr.

I am starting a fleet, lol.

Back