YUI Photography 2.0 // 8/8: Farewell GT6 - Special GTP Dedication

• Thread starter Yui-san
  • 70 comments
After a very, very long time, here's comes an update at last!

Unfortunately, it'll also be my last for GT6, since I'm going off to college in the States. I've dedicated some shots to some special members/friends , but this entire set is dedicated to the whole GTP photomode community! Enjoy!

20373021662_d801fcc2fb.jpg

Last edited:
Splendid set ! The fun fact is I didn't noticed immediatly the "watermark" on the first shot and I thinked "love this shot, seems inspired by my last LFA set" ;)
Thx a lot !

Last edited:
Awesome work Eric, it's an honor! Love all the shots, nice throwback to that Top Gear shoot as well! :D :cheers:

Wonderful set Eric! :drool: Many thanks for the nod. :cheers:
It will be a little sad not to have your photographic contributions for a time but I wish you all the best with your studies in the States. I'm sure you'll still poke your head in on the goings on here from time to time so we'll still see you around. ;)

Fantastic set!!! Thanks for the dedication:embarrassed: - much humbled!!
Best of luck at college, though I'm sure the pull of GTP photomode will overcome any obstacle!!
It's not gonna be the same without my name-sake around the place.:grumpy:;)
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Fantastic set!!! Thanks for the dedication:embarrassed: - much humbled!!
Best of luck at college, though I'm sure the pull of GTP photomode will overcome any obstacle!!
It's not gonna be the same without my name-sake around the place.:grumpy:;)
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
It looks like I will need to buy you a keyboard for Christmas. :P

@Yui-san I love the layout and lighting in shot 4.

Latest Posts

Back