zzz's | Digital painting practice | 31/8

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 240 comments
Your Kodje tribute looks great!:drool: I also like the clarity in your M5 set.👍

As for your latest update I like shots 2, 3, 4 & 6. Brilliant work and happy new years mate!;)

Wow missed a bunch if stuff, and great stuff Ricardo. :) 👍

The Kodje style shot is not bad at all, and I like the Devoque. 👍

The M5 is pretty sweet too, I would have never picked a colour like that but you made it work and that just shows me I shouldn't discount anything. ;)

The latest set is awesome so different and a great idea done very well. Really like the first SoWS shot and my fav is Forbidden Path. Very nice mate. 👍

And happy new year. :cheers:

Sometimes I really do enjoy looking at photos of non-car photos from GT5/6.
The landscape's so wonderfully modeled and really can bring the good stuff when it comes to photography.
You've certainly managed to do a good job at capturing those shots. 👍

Beautiful way to say goodbye to 2013, love the first three pics. ;)👍

Thanks Nicolas. 👍

Love the creativity here. Great finds !

Nice to read that. Sometimes creativity is hiden from me. :D

Your Kodje tribute looks great!:drool: I also like the clarity in your M5 set.👍
As for your latest update I like shots 2, 3, 4 & 6. Brilliant work and happy new years mate!;)

Thank you mate! Happy new year to you too. :cheers:

Very nice shots, especially the scenery ones. A nice break from cars. Happy new year!

Happy new year. Always a pleasure to see you comment here. :)

GPR
Wow missed a bunch if stuff, and great stuff Ricardo. :) 👍

The Kodje style shot is not bad at all, and I like the Devoque. 👍

The M5 is pretty sweet too, I would have never picked a colour like that but you made it work and that just shows me I shouldn't discount anything. ;)

The latest set is awesome so different and a great idea done very well. Really like the first SoWS shot and my fav is Forbidden Path. Very nice mate. 👍

And happy new year. :cheers:

I hate green in general. But this green looks great. You should try it :P
Thanks for your feedback Pandi. :cheers: Happy new year!

Sometimes I really do enjoy looking at photos of non-car photos from GT5/6.
The landscape's so wonderfully modeled and really can bring the good stuff when it comes to photography.
You've certainly managed to do a good job at capturing those shots. 👍

Hi Jaden. Thank you. Some textures are really bad :S But the point of this last set wast to go for the mood and not for the detail. :)

Great stuff here Ricardo!!!
The Mini/F1 shot is very clever!!!
The scenery shots are particularly fab!! And the Top Gear shots are epic:drool:

Bravo!!!:cheers:

Very nice updates, great to see that you're making some real panoramas, I want more :) Elegant Fisker pic, I love this car. the à la Kodje is carefully edited bravo. The Alpina, always loved Hartge and Alpina cars, is wisely done, the panorama is well composed. The 2014 Goodwood panel is great. The scenery part is enjoyable. Nice blue One-77 car color.

Bravo and happy new year Ricardo :cheers:

Goodbye 2013
Welcome 2014

Happy New Year Everyone!
Feliz Ano Novo para todos!

SoWS

Forbidden Path

Love

Vacation

SoWS

Old

Art

...​
This here Z, is perhaps some of your greatest work mate! 👍

Love the one-77 shots too, nice and sobre just the way the car deserves it.

I Also caught your GTP WRS photo comp entries on the thread, which I have to say, are really very good, and forced me to get off my ass and get some entries in. Looks like we'll be competing there too. Again ;) .

The 2 One-77 shots look great, but I think I like Cruising Speed even more. It looks super clean and the lighting and toning looks very nice.:drool:👍

i miss for much time in ur gallery, but when i came here, i find always only superb works!!!
Well done!!!! 👍👍👍👍

Very nice updates, great to see that you're making some real panoramas, I want more :) Elegant Fisker pic, I love this car. the à la Kodje is carefully edited bravo. The Alpina, always loved Hartge and Alpina cars, is wisely done, the panorama is well composed. The 2014 Goodwood panel is great. The scenery part is enjoyable. Nice blue One-77 car color.

Bravo and happy new year Ricardo :cheers:

Hi Hervé! Thanks for passing by. I'll try to make some more panos. You sure are an inspiration in that particular style. :cheers:

This here Z, is perhaps some of your greatest work mate! 👍
Love the one-77 shots too, nice and sobre just the way the car deserves it.
I Also caught your GTP WRS photo comp entries on the thread, which I have to say, are really very good, and forced me to get off my ass and get some entries in. Looks like we'll be competing there too. Again ;) .

Thanks Sean. Your WRS shots are pretty cool too! ;) I like the M3 in the shadows.

The 2 One-77 shots look great, but I think I like Cruising Speed even more. It looks super clean and the lighting and toning looks very nice.:drool:👍

Thanks Nux! I think this last 3 shots are some of the bests I did. :D

That Bugatti picture is sooo clean and with it's nice toning and light it looks gorgeous. ;)👍

Thanks Nicolas. I'm glad you like it! :cheers:

i miss for much time in ur gallery, but when i came here, i find always only superb works!!!
Well done!!!! 👍👍👍👍

Thank you Ronin! Nice to read that type of feedback. I hope to keep doing it. :)

@MoMo PeeZero I want to make a special reference to you for your feedback in my flickr. You are such a great guy. Always available to leave a cool comment. Thank you!

No problem! You provide such wonderful thrills,:drool: the least I can do is thank you for sharing with me.

Now, start working on your next 'MoMo' Award.:sly:👍

Absolutely beautiful work once more, Ricardo. You captured the nice curves of the Veyron and the nice lighting on this track so well, I'm jealous. :drool:👍

Ok... I'm really late with my comments here :P
Are you trying to beat Nicolas in a "quantity & quality" match :)
Awesome work on each of your last sets, with some very differents styles.
The 250 GTO set is just superb, love the tonning you've used, and the little detail of the wing-mirror is a killing one ! 👍 And thx a lot for the tribute shot ! :embarrassed:
I also love your PCM entry with the Senna suit, great composition very well thinked 👍
Your panorama are excellent, nice try with the vertical format especially (not the most easy to do).
I also like a lot the M5 set, original colour choice, some great angles. I especially like a lot the second to last shot.
The scenery pics are just splendid, very artistic, nice choice of title for the photos also 👍 that's an origina and a very good set !
The two one77 shots are just superb, very realistic 👍 And the Veyron set is also a great one.
Bravo, bravo Ricardo, I really love your work !

Loving those One-77 top gear style shots. Very nice toning and light and the colour is great. 👍

As for the Veyron, it's great too. Nice editing once again the last 2 are my favs. :) 👍

I've been seeing some of your work in The Realistic Photo Thread and just saw this thread and I got to say really awesome pics, congratulations! And keep up the good work fellow portuguese. 👍

Third and fifth pictures are really nice, I'm one of those who don't really loving this car shape, reminds me a potato cut in half :) Bravo Ricardo you're able to make me love a little bit this car :cheers:

Wow, excellent work! You managed to take such unique shots at Bathurst that I had to take a second look to figure out where they were... And I know Bathurst really well. :bowdown: And well done on capturing GT6's epic scenery on the previous page. We forget that it's there sometimes, and we forget just how good it looks. 👍

The white and coupling of the toning on it makes it absolutely classy. Coupled with the simple angles and framing used makes a near perfect set. Amazing job. 👍

Absolutely beautiful work once more, Ricardo. You captured the nice curves of the Veyron and the nice lighting on this track so well, I'm jealous. :drool:👍

I'm sure you're not jealous :D But I apreciate your kindness :P

Love the Veyron pics! 👍 👍

Thanks Mate! Thank you for passing by :cheers:

Ok... I'm really late with my comments here :P
Are you trying to beat Nicolas in a "quantity & quality" match :)
Awesome work on each of your last sets, with some very differents styles.
The 250 GTO set is just superb, love the tonning you've used, and the little detail of the wing-mirror is a killing one ! 👍 And thx a lot for the tribute shot ! :embarrassed:
I also love your PCM entry with the Senna suit, great composition very well thinked 👍
Your panorama are excellent, nice try with the vertical format especially (not the most easy to do).
I also like a lot the M5 set, original colour choice, some great angles. I especially like a lot the second to last shot.
The scenery pics are just splendid, very artistic, nice choice of title for the photos also 👍 that's an origina and a very good set !
The two one77 shots are just superb, very realistic 👍 And the Veyron set is also a great one.
Bravo, bravo Ricardo, I really love your work !

Wow! Thank you so much for your feedback Jérémy. You're never to late for comment because when you do it you make the wait worth it!
I'm glad you like the "à lá Kodje" shot. It's a zero compared to your work but I tried.
The vertical panorama can look nice but that place is not the best to make it...:lol:

GPR
Loving those One-77 top gear style shots. Very nice toning and light and the colour is great. 👍

As for the Veyron, it's great too. Nice editing once again the last 2 are my favs. :) 👍

Thank you George! ;)

I've been seeing some of your work in The Realistic Photo Thread and just saw this thread and I got to say really awesome pics, congratulations! And keep up the good work fellow portuguese. 👍

Obrigado! :)
Thank you mate! Always welcome. :cheers:

Really nice pics of the Veyron! :) And I saw your New Year set - wow! :drool:

Thank you Ciro. :) When will you open a GT6 gallery? We're all waiting.

Third and fifth pictures are really nice, I'm one of those who don't really loving this car shape, reminds me a potato cut in half :) Bravo Ricardo you're able to make me love a little bit this car :cheers:

Hehe! I don't like the Veyron a lot...but it's a piece of engeniering that deserves a little attention :P
Thank you Hervé!

The lighting in this set is just perfect, especially in the first shot. Just puts more emphasis on the veryon's lines and curves, great set!

Thanks mate!:cheers:

Wow, excellent work! You managed to take such unique shots at Bathurst that I had to take a second look to figure out where they were... And I know Bathurst really well. :bowdown: And well done on capturing GT6's epic scenery on the previous page. We forget that it's there sometimes, and we forget just how good it looks. 👍

Thank you Alex. I'm not as good as you at storytelling so I try to take the most out of GT6. :)

The white and coupling of the toning on it makes it absolutely classy. Coupled with the simple angles and framing used makes a near perfect set. Amazing job. 👍

Thank you Jaden. What did i missed to be perfect? I need to know :D I want to make the perfect shot!

Thank you Ciro. :) When will you open a GT6 gallery? We're all waiting.

I already have one! :D Now that I got the game, I'm practising with the new photomode and soon I'll post some of my own shots! ;) At the moment there are a few edits of others' photos!

Back