As you may have heard by now, Gran Turismo Sport will be fully unveiled at a massive media event taking place in London on Thursday, May 19th. The second day of the event, on May 20th, will be open to limited members of the public – and the GTPlanet community!
I am very excited to announce PlayStation and Polyphony Digital have made 50 pairs of complimentary tickets available to UK-based GTPlanet members for the hands-on event, taking place at the Copper Box Arena in London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Dates & Times
- Friday, May 20th, 2016
- Start Time: 14:00
- End Time: 21:00
What To Expect
- Street food served from 2pm.
- Get up close to a collection of full-size and scale models of the incredible Vision GT cars as well as some stunning race cars.
- Take a thrilling ride in a range of real sport cars.
- Be among the first in the world to play exclusive GT Sport code.
- Take part in GT Sport mini competitions.
- Ask questions about GT SPORT directly to Polyphony Digital President Kazunori Yamauchi during a special Q&A session.
- Enjoy an evening party with the Polyphony Digital team and the GT community, including GTPlanet administrators and staff.
Click here to reserve your ticket direct from GTPlanet. Tickets are free, but due to the small number available, please be considerate of your fellow Gran Turismo fans and reserve tickets only if you are absolutely sure that you can attend. All attendees must be over age 18 – please review our ticketing page for full details. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
If you are not able to secure one of our tickets, don’t worry – PlayStation UK is also making a limited number of tickets available via Eventbrite starting at 08:00 BST on May 13th.
These two days in London promise to be like no other Gran Turismo event before; I look forward to seeing many of you there!