A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring beginner, intermediate, and expert level challenges involving non-racecars and racecars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through May 06th, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Grand Valley East Reverse, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 400PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 93,000cr; Silver: 55,800cr, Bronze: 46,500cr
- Gift: Matte Green
Intermediate Level Race Car Challenge
- Matterhorn Dristelen, 5 Laps
- Racing cars, 500PP max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 150,000cr; Silver: 90,000cr, Bronze: 75,000cr
- Gift: GT METALLIC 004-C
Expert Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Cote d’Azur, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 550PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 235,000cr; Silver: 141,000cr; Bronze: 117,500cr
- Gift: GT PASTELTONE 006-W
GT6 Photomode image by Kazerty.