A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6 showcasing this week’s beginner, intermediate, and expert level challenges. The events feature non-race cars and race cars alike tackling technical and high speed tracks. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and much more.
All events will be available through November 21st, 2015 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- High Speed Ring, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 450PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 220,000cr; Silver: 132,000cr, Bronze: 110,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Schwimmwagen Type 166 ’42
- Silver: GT METALLIC 001-C
- Bronze: GT JAPANESE 010-W
Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Circuit de Madrid, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 340,000cr; Silver: 204,000cr, Bronze: 170,000cr
- Gift: Gold: 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
- Silver: GT CHROME 009-N
- Bronze: GT PASTELTONE 008-W
Expert Level Race Car Challenge
- Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, 5 Laps
- Racing cars, 700PP max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 460,000cr; Silver: 276,000cr; Bronze: 230,000cr
- Gift: Gold: R390 GT1 ’98
- Silver: Matte White
- Bronze: GT GREY 003-N
GT6 Photomode image by Mattpro.