A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring beginner, intermediate, and expert level challenges involving Mazda’s MX-5 roadster, classic sports cars, and karts. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through May 20th, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Classic Sports Car Race
- Brands Hatch Indy Circuit, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 450PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Year: 1979 or earlier
- Gold: 85,000cr; Silver: 51,000cr, Bronze: 42,500cr
- Gift: GT JAPANESE 004-W
Intermediate Level Kart Race 100
- Kart Space 1, 6 Laps
- Sports/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 120,000cr; Silver: 72,000cr, Bronze: 60,000cr
- Gift: GT POLARIZED 004-P
Expert Level Roadster/MX-5: Tsukuba 6 Laps
- Tsukuba Circuit, 6 Laps
- Normal cars, 450PP max, Comfort/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 260,000cr; Silver: 156,000cr; Bronze: 130,000cr
- Gift: GT METALLIC 003-C
GT6 Photomode image by ProjectWHaT.