With less than two weeks until its release, we now know the full trophy list for Project CARS 2.
The pun-tastic list comes courtesy of PSN Profiles. It packs in 47 different goals for players to aim for, from the easiest to most difficult. The former is surely “This Is The Start”, a bronze trophy awarded simply for creating your driver and signing a contract. Easy peasy.
Which trophy qualifies as the most difficult depends on your strengths. “Winter Soldier” requires a sub-eight minute lap around the Green Hell — well, not so green, since you’ll need to do it in the winter. Yikes. “Results are In, You’re Clean!” is the other challenging candidate. Not only do you need to win an online race over five laps long, you need to do it without making contact.
The vast majority of the trophies mostly come down to investing time in the game, thanks to SMS offering plenty of difficulty options. Plenty of them also focus around the game’s new features: “All Year Round” and “The Director” focus on Livetrack 3.0 and the new broadcast features, respectively.
We’ll have the corresponding Xbox achievement list with Gamerscores when it becomes available.
Those familiar with the first game will note a few carry-overs in the full list below. Start planning now!
- One More For The Road (Platinum): Earned all other trophies
- This Is The Start (Bronze): Created a new driver in Career and signed your first contract
- I’m Seasoned (Bronze): Completed the first season
- Get That Dirt Off Your Shoulder (Bronze): Successfully completed a Rallycross season
- Best Indy World (Bronze): Became an Indycar Champion
- Invite Only (Bronze): Unlocked your first Career Invitational Event
- Mr Popular (Bronze): Completed 10 Career Invitational Events
- Accoladed (Bronze): Earned your first Career Accolade
- Winter Soldier (Bronze): Drove a clean lap around the Nordschleife in the snow, in less than 8 minutes
- Advanced Experience (Bronze): Completed an event in a Mercedes car at the Mercedes-Benz Driving Events Ice Track 2
- Hunting For Grip (Bronze): Drove a clean lap around Fuji in Storm conditions, in a time less than 2 minutes
- No Man’s Fly (Bronze): Did a Rallycross jump longer than 20 metres
- All Year Round (Bronze): Completed a race around a single circuit in all 4 seasons
- Diversity (Silver): Completed a Championship in every Motorsport discipline within Career The Milk Man (Silver): Won a full distance (200 Laps) Indy 500 race
- Viva Ferrari (Bronze): Drove 4 Ferrari cars, around Imola
- Car Zero (Bronze): Raced for 4 laps in the Lamborghini Veneno around Red Bull Ring GP
- Straight Six (Bronze): Drove a Porsche 911 GT1-98 at 24 Hours of Le Mans Circuit for 24 minutes at 60x time progression.
- Snap Snap Snap (Bronze): Taken a photo in photo mode
- Strategic Mind (Bronze): Created a pit strategy and then used it when coming into the pits
- One-Man Show (Bronze): Used 3 different custom car setups for a single car
- Results Are In, You’re Clean! (Bronze): Finished 1st in an online race over 5 laps without making contact
- Done One Online (Bronze): Completed your first online race
- Gimme 50! (Bronze): Earned 50 Accolades
- Raving Rookie (Bronze): Earned your Rookie License
- No Longer a Rookie (Bronze): Earned your Amateur License
- Definitely Not a Rookie (Bronze): Earned your Pro-Am License
- I’m a Pro (Bronze): Earned your Pro License
- Seen It All (Silver): Earned your Veteran License
- Zero to Hero (Gold): Completed the Zero to Hero lifetime goal (start in Tier 6 and go on to win a Tier 1 Championship)
- Twice At The Top (Silver): Won two different Tier 1 Motorsports
- Jack Of All Trades (Silver): Won three Championships in three different Motorsport disciplines
- National Pride (Silver): Finished on the podium 50 times in a single drivers Career
- Triple Crown (Silver): Won the Indy 500, Le Mans 24 Hours and Azure Circuit Grand Prix
- Hall of Fame (Gold): Earned four Lifetime Goals
- Factory Driver (Silver): Completed the Factory Drives set of events for a single manufacturer
- Cream Of The Crop (Gold): Won all Factory Drive events for 3 manufacturers
- Brand Advocate (Bronze): Became a Brand Advocate for a manufacturer
- Two Affinity And Beyond (Bronze): Earned Affinity with two manufacturers
- Manual All The Way (Bronze): Completed a successful pit stop with manual control
- What’s Yours Is Mine (Bronze): Saved a car setup received from a friend
- I’m Just Here To Watch (Bronze): Joined an in-progress online race as a spectator
- The Director (Bronze): Used the Director mode for a full race
- May I Ask You Something (Bronze): Used the Race Engineer in Tuning Setup and made changes based off their recommendation.
- Safety First (Bronze): Earnt a B Online Reputation Safety Grade.
- I Want To Know Your Secret (Bronze): Downloaded another players setup from within Time Trial.
- Rest On Your Laurels (Silver): Won your first Championship.