A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring two-wheel drive race cars, non-race cars, and four-wheel drive race cars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through June 10th, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
2WD Race Car Super Lap
- Nurburgring 24H
- Racing cars, 630PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 250,000cr; Silver: 150,000cr, Bronze: 75,000cr
- Gift: GT MILITARY 005-W
Non-Race Car Super Lap
- Midfield Raceway
- Normal cars, 550PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 90,000cr; Silver: 50,000cr, Bronze: 31,500cr
- Gift: Matte Silver
Non-Race Car Drift Trial
- Nurburgring GP/D
- Normal cars
- Gold: 123,000cr; Silver: 74,000cr, Bronze: 36,900cr
- Gift: GT POLARIZED 007-P
4WD Race Car Drift Trial
- Trial Mountain Circuit Reverse
- Racing cars
- Gold: 210,000cr; Silver: 105,000cr, Bronze: 63,000cr
- Gift: GT GUNMETAL 009-W
GT6 Photomode image by Aqualoop.